Jordiwes, Gentle Giants, Crystalball, Sayuri, Luna21 and Luvmyzoocrew Pregnancy Watch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My nephew... Azrael C'zari

101_8006.jpg

101_8007.jpg

101_8008.jpg

Wow, she is totally adorable! Look at all that hair.

Aww.....Darya is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! What a gorgeous face!! And she has so much hair...lucky girl!! Em was so bald...and for some reason, I thought she had a full head of beautiful platinum hair. Now, it was true that the hair she did have was platinum...but there wasn't a whole lot of it...not nearly as much as I remember! Lol! Love truly does make ya blind, hehe!

But...Darya is so gorgeous...and Ali, your nephew is so adorable! I just love babies...I love giving them big ol' smiles, and seeing them either get REALLY confused, or REALLY happy! Hehe!! Babies and I have full on conversations, too...they really enjoy having someone talk with them! Hehe...too cute...

Wow, is Darya ever a beautiful girl! Her eyes and hair are sooo pretty. Congratulations on making one cute little baby! And Alicia, your nephew is adorable as well :inlove:

well I have an official due date that they are sticking to ,lol. I went to the hospital on sat for spotting and cramping , after doing blood work, internal and ultrasound we found out everything is ok. The ultrasound showed a heart beat, which is always reasurring. But according to the measurements they have me being off fromt he due date i thought it would be so now my new due date is Nov 27 th, lol, hopefully i will go before and be home for Thanksgiving or go after so i can have my TURKEY AND MASHED POTATOES!!!!!!!! lol

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know Makenna was born April 27th @ 1:05 am by C section

Weighing 7lbs 4oz

I will post pics asap!

Crystal

Congrats Crystal! I cant wait to see pictures!

We need more updates- how is everyone doing? I know Steph has some beautiful pics of Darya we need her to post!

Aww Crystal she is just beautiful! Look at that dark hair! She must get that from her daddy?

And I love her room- that dark furniture is just gorgeous!

Back