Jordiwes, Gentle Giants, Crystalball, Sayuri, Luna21 and Luvmyzoocrew Pregnancy Watch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have morning sickness, am crabby and have gas :wave: :laugh:

Just kidding. I am feeling pretty good, some days i get bouts, or half days of "morning" sickness, but it isnt too bad. My first appointment is April 10th, and then i will have an ultrasound after that so that i can see my little bean's heartbeat, and make sure that there is only 1 :nod

Hahahaaa...Luvmyzoocrew, you are too funny!

And I love that you call him/her your "little bean"...I used to call Em my little "peanut" when she was still in utero. Hehe!

maherwoman wrote:
Hahahaaa...Luvmyzoocrew, you are too funny!

And I love that you call him/her your "little bean"...I used to call Em my little "peanut" when she was still in utero. Hehe!

Ha i have actually heard people refer to the baby as "Belly Beans" lol

I wasnt feeling to well at lunch time and i said to everyone at the lunch table, my hubby and kids. I said "how can something the size of a kidney bean make me , not the size of a kidney bean, feel so sick sometimes,lol"

Gees I know what you mean TOTALLY - there have been times when I have just prayed to throw up and get it all out of my system.

Does anyone want baby pictures?????

We went yesterday for our first baby scan ... I have never been SO nervous about something good, if that makes sense. I had convinced myself, because of the problems Ive been having that the baby wasnt there - I think I was just preparing myself for the worst

When we got into the room I lay on the bed thing and initally when the images began to appear on the screen it was just all black and I just thought "well I knew it" then all of a sudden she turned the screen around and said "there you go, there's your baby" I dont think I have ever felt so emotional in my whole life - it was so sureal but wonderful all at the same time, I wanted to look at Steves face butat I couldnt take my eyes off the screen.

She said that eveything looked fine, she had no concerns and the baby had reallly long legs - although that could change as it grows. My due date is no September 29th - which Im really happy about because for some reason I would like a September baby - and that makes me 13 weeks and 2 days pregnant!

So here are the pictures of our lbaby -- Im trying to talk my other half into us going for a 4d scan after our 20 week scan, wich is on May 13th!

scan0003.jpg

scan0002.jpg

This I think is the best picture because you can see most of the baby - although you cant really see how long its legs are because they go into the dark shadows

scan0001.jpg

The lady who did the scan has actually flipped and rotated the images because at the moment the baby is actually facing dow

Sayuri wrote:
then all of a sudden she turned the screen around and said "there you go, there's your baby" I dont think I have ever felt so emotional in my whole life - it was so sureal but wonderful all at the same time, I wanted to look at Steves face butat I couldnt take my eyes off the screen.

That is the best feeling in the world, and i got the chills when i read that, and i am getting the chills as i type it.

My first appointment is april 10 which i will be something like 8-9 weeks , i will get an ultrasound to determine due date, so i wont be able to see much except the heart beat, which for me is excitinig and just shows me that every thing is going good.

Oh the first scan!! I remember going for my 13 week scan. I was so excited. Baby was moving ALL over the place, really active. It was hilarious.
I had a 4D scan done, and highly recommend it. It was the most amazing thing we ever saw. She's the only one that could tell what we were having too. Since I was dieing to know!

Less then a month left for me. 30 Days until my Due date, today.

Crystal

LOL I think our baby was either sleeping or being lazy because s/he was just sort of floating there - the sonography end up wabbling my stomach with the thingy to try and get sprog to uncurl a bit because s/he was too curled up to measure to start off with.

Can I just say thank you to everyone on RO for all your support over the past few weeks, you have all been wonderfull

Crystal - 30 days to go, wow - Im so jealous lol

LOL Makenna fell asleep at our 4D ultrasound. She was pushing my stomach but she's stubborn like her Mommy, she didn't want to get up! And she kept eating her hands, so a hand is in most of the pictures. But its' really cute.

OH MY GOODNESS!!! What an adorable little jelly bean!!

I just love the first ultrasound...so much excitement and apprehension and fear...and then you see your baby...and all is wonderful with the world...and that elation just TAKES OVER!! How exciting...I'm so excited for you ladies!!!

What a wonderful thing...almost makes me miss being pregnant...almost! Haha!!

Hugs to you guys!

Rosie*

Sayuri, congrats on the first ultrasound! I probably would have been really nervous too. Good to know the baby is fine!

I've read that the 4D ultrasounds can possibly be dangerous to the baby's health. I figure you've probably read about it and decided for yourself whether or not a risk is there, but if you haven't, just thought I'd put it out there. There's probably lots of information on the internet about it if you want to read more :)

I have read that to and it is defenatly something that makes me think twice about it - that and the cost. I read that part of the reason for the concern is because the scans werent being carried out by health professionals.

I think I will speak to my doctor about it before I make a final decision - although my boyfriend may say no just based on money because there is so much else to pay out for

I am a research queen. I research everything and anything. There is absolutely no data or proof that a 4D ultrasound does any harm to u're baby. A clinical ultrasound does the exact same thing as the 4D does. The lady who did mine has more diplomas and qualifications on her wall then my doctor's do. It's everyone's own opinion and their own judgement. But yes they have said it can be harmful, but no one has proved that.

Crystal

Aren't ultrasounds just fascinating anyhow?? I remember when they were first being used and how cool it was to see a baby in the Mama!

Darya is just precious! and look at her pretty MOMMY! I can't believe you just had a baby! you look great!

OMG Steph, you are both just so beautiful. Im getting mysty-eyed!

Look at that head of hair on that girl. Shes just perfect. Congrats!

Back