Jordiwes, Gentle Giants, Crystalball, Sayuri, Luna21 and Luvmyzoocrew Pregnancy Watch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG 7 babies. Geeze how many more.

Gentle Giants, Lil Timmy is so cute. Pink too, aww I miss holding babies. I can not wait to see pics of Jordi's bub. As well as the rest of the crew. Geeze got to have a gathering for RO babies each year.

My niece will be 13 on Sat:thud::panic::pullhair::nerves1But she is going on 21 tho. Yikes is what I have to say.

My nephew her brother will be 10 this weds. :faint:but he is such a sweetie tho.

I am very worried about them when their birthday comes cause this will be the first birthdays without their mom.

HELLO! I'm typing this one handed, guess why?

41 hours of labour and baby Darya is born!!

It's late and she's up. It's our first day back from the hospital. We have TONS of pics (she's adorable, of course). Just waiting for the hubby to download them.

Bunnies are freaking, and fighting a little (sigh). I'll leave them be for now and see if they settle.

Darya isfussing, GTG. Hi to all!

[align=center]jordiwes wrote: [/align]
41 hours of labour and baby Darya is born!!

:shock: OUCh!!

But hey,
congrats.gif
10.gif
image121.gif
babyhaha.gif

It was worth it!! (At least until she hits her teens). ;)

happybday.gif
Darya!!

sas :bunnydance:

HOORAY!! Happy birthday, little Darya! I can't wait to see pictures of her! You will post pictures of her as she grows, won't you? How was the labor?

I hope you have a relatively peaceful first night home!

[align=center]Congratulations!!![/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Can't wait to see pictures![/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=left]Crystal[/align]

YAY! Gratz!

Side not my best friend of 12 years girlfriend had their baby! So I am an aunty! This guy is like a brother. I cried when I heard. My cousin had her baby last week he was 2 months early but he is doing awesome and is coming right along.:biggrin2:

Back