Jordiwes, Gentle Giants, Crystalball, Sayuri, Luna21 and Luvmyzoocrew Pregnancy Watch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cute! Congrats! In that last picture, he looks like Channing Tatum! (couldn't help but to say it, lol. I'm on a Channing rampage after watching She's the Man, Step Up, -and- Step up 2. lol....anyway...)

Emily

Mine were pretty. Lexi was red - the native American really showed up in her,but he looks like a porcelain doll!

[/quote]

awww! he's beautiful! it makes me want to.................hmmm, who do i know with a baby(i'm famous for nabbing babies as soon as they walk in the door at church:p:D)..................i'm gonna have to think about this, but i know i know some one! our next door neighbour's daughter is about to have her second, and their over there alot, which means i'll get to see her!!

:pink iris:glad everything went well, best wishes for everybody:pink iris:

Wow...Timothy is GORGEOUS!! What a perfect, handsome little man you have!! :)

You look so happy, too...how wonderful...

Keep us updated on how you're doing, ok? Can't wait to see more pics of that handsome little boy!! :D

A w w w w w ... Timothy = :adorable:

And atrue sign of the rabbitobsessed! You named him after bunnyhay!! :clapping:

Timothy, you're got a great future ahead of you. (Just whatever you do, don't turn out to be allergic!)

Congrats on a beautiful boy, GG! (Now you can put your feet up and have a drink).:toastingbuns

sas :hug1

:birthday little bambino tim'.:yeahthat:

How is "dad" doing?

Isn't it wonderful that the big bump doesn't hiccup anymore or kick at night?! You can see your feet again?!?

{{ Precious tykes }} Congratulations on your new bambino. Thanks for posting the photographs. Care hugs, tf.

Aww, HUGE congrats on the adorable baby! I'm glad he arrived safely. Hooray for another bunny lover! And Pipp, the timothy hay made me laugh like a hyena.

Pipp wrote:
A w w w w w ... Timothy = :adorable:

And atrue sign of the rabbitobsessed! You named him after bunnyhay!! :clapping:

Hmmm..... You know, you're right.... Scary, isn't it? :wink He'll be my little :bunnyangel:! LOL

Thanks all, the twins are quite proud of their new brother too, Lisa thinks we are not feeding and swaddling him nearly enough! Everywhere we go, she runs in the door and yells, "Come see my new baby!" It took her a while to realize that there was only one baby, she thought we were having a brother and a sister, because after all, that's the way she and her brother came. I, on the other hand, was incredibly relieved we were only having one! LOL

Hehe...YEAH, it must be quite a relief and feel easier only having one to take care of this time around!

How old are the twins?

Four and half, and my daughter is going on 16......:panic: LOL

Hehe...yeah, that's a perfect emoticon for that...

Are things going pretty well so far? I know having a new one can be crazy...

And wow, your Timothy really is beautiful...he's quite the handsome boy! He's got REALLY kissable little cheeks!!! :D

Thanks! It's going pretty well, he's a great sleeper, only up once or twice a night.

Oh...that's WONDERFUL!!

Emily was a good sleeper, too. Pretty much slept through the night right off the bat, which was helpful! :D

You give those kiddoos hugs from me, ok?

Awwwww!!! He's ADORABLE!!! I saw Timothy and automatically thought hay too though, hahaha.

Babies scare me though. Too much responsibility. I'm glad there are good moms like you to help the human race continue, :)

Latest posts

Back