Jordiwes, Gentle Giants, Crystalball, Sayuri, Luna21 and Luvmyzoocrew Pregnancy Watch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Sayuri!

And Jordiwes, were are our pictures?? You promised us pictures!!! I want to see how big that baby belly is, then we can all guess how big the babies going to be...

--Dawn

Omg I totally missed this thread. Congratulations, GentleGiants. He's Gorgeous!!
I can't wait to bring our little girl home. Still a few weeks to go yet though!

Oh and Congrats Sayuri! 9 Months seemed far away for me too, but it sure does go by quick. Enjoy it!!

Crystal

Sayuri wrote:
Oh I can add this now - I'm due October 1st, which currently feels like it is a lifetime away
Oh, it'll go quick! All except for the last couple of weeks, when you feel like a dang cow waddling around..... Not that I'm glad to be un-pregnant anymore or anything! LOL

Okay, here's me about a week ago. Sorry about the half pj/ half dressed look.

IMG_0072.jpg

ooolala-sign.gif
5wow.gif

You look great!! Pretty as all get out!

And you don't look at all clumsy or awkward, just a little matter of swallowing a basketball, no harm, no foul. ;)

How are you feeling? :pink iris:

sas :nod

Wow Jordiiwes you are all baby nothing more, you look great, and i cant believe you only have a few more weeks you look great.

Sayuri congrats to you too. Oct does seem lightyears away but it will fly. And like Gentle giants said the last two months are the hardest.

The last two months feel like the are each 6 months long,lol. When I was pregnant with my last child the doc keep saying see you in two weeks and we will see how you are , but two weeks seemed like a lifetime. But of course it is all worth it.

CONGRATS to EVERYONE!

Wow, this is so exciting. Keep your fingers crossed that Imay be joining the expecting club...I'm 10 days late! :goodluck

However all the HPTs I've taken have been negative...wondering if from having endo and now Polycystic Ovary Syndrome if that can screw up a HPT. Hmm....

If I get to 14 days late, I'm gonna call my doc for a blood test.

Good luck to everyone!

jordiwes wrote:

IMG_0072.jpg
Oh, man, now I'm jealous, LOL. When I am pregnant, ALL of me grows! I think my butt got as big as my belly! You look great, except for your belly you are still skinny. Congrats! :biggrin2:

Awww, what a cute little baby belly!!

I don't think she's going to be that big. I remember my dance teacher was much bigger a month before her due date, but she had really big 10 pound babies...

How are you feeling? Is she moving around lots? I bet you can't wait to hold her in your arms.

--Dawn

lalena2148 wrote:
CONGRATS to EVERYONE!

Wow, this is so exciting. Keep your fingers crossed that Imay be joining the expecting club...I'm 10 days late! :goodluck

However all the HPTs I've taken have been negative...wondering if from having endo and now Polycystic Ovary Syndrome if that can screw up a HPT. Hmm....

If I get to 14 days late, I'm gonna call my doc for a blood test.

Good luck to everyone!
have you taken Clomid or anything else? I am on my second cycle of Clomid and will test in four days and hopefully it will be +

gentle giants wrote:
jordiwes wrote:
Oh, man, now I'm jealous, LOL. When I am pregnant, ALL of me grows! I think my butt got as big as my belly! You look great, except for your belly you are still skinny. Congrats! :biggrin2:

Oh I SO know Im going to be in the same boat as I dont know one bit of me that doesnt feel puffy already. If my boobs get any bigger they are going to need their own postcode!

Jordiwes you're looking great and being pregnant is the perfect excuse to spend quality time in your pjs

Latest posts

Back