Jokes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just one more!

shark.gif

Another quote on this picture is,

"WHY NOT TO FLIRT IN CHATROOMS"

attachment.php

THREE-LEGGED CHICKEN

Jim Hull's Version

Copyright © 1997 by Jim Hull
(Please cite the author if you quote from this work)

A guy is driving his new convertible slowly down a country lane,enjoying the scenery. He hears clucking, and looks down at the road tosee a chicken trotting along beside him, staring up at him.Instinctively he speeds up, but the chicken keeps pace. The guysuddenly realizes that this chicken has THREE legs! Unnerved, he floorsit, but the chicken - still clucking and staring - keeps up.

The guy's so busy watching the chicken that he almost misses the curveahead. He brakes, skids on the shoulder gravel, and spins to a halt.The chicken passes him and runs up a hill. The guy jumps out of his carand chases the chicken as far as a fence, then stops, leaning on thefence, panting from exertion, and watches the chicken run up and overthe hill.

Then the guy realizes he's not alone. A little way down the fence,leaning back against it from the other side, wearing overalls and astraw hat and chewing on a piece of grass, is a middle-aged farmer.

"'Scuse me," says the guy, "did you see that chicken? I'd swear it had three legs!"

"Yep, Ah know," says the farmer. "It's one of mine."

"One of yours!?" exclaims the guy. "How on earth did you--"

"Well," the farmer chuckles, "It was jes' one a those things. Ya see,me an' the missus an' Junior, we'd set down to chicken dinner and getto arguin' about who gets the drumsticks. So I decided to breed me athree-legged chicken. An' danged if I didn't."

The guy shakes his head in amazement. "Incredible. So... how do they taste?"

"Dunno," says the farmer. "Cain't catch 'em."

Can ya tell we have the same sense of humor,Jenniblu??

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back