JJ's jolly good picture thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put some parsley in the new pet crate I gotfor JJ to use when I take him to get neutered. I want him toget used to it....poor bugger.

attachment.php

To coin an old saying

slowly he turns , step by step , inch by inch , !lol that is priceless Nose Twitch , bringon more JJ pictures!

Precious!! :inlove:

Love the subtle hint! :highfive:

He's certainly a Calendar Boy.

-Carolyn

SPM: It really does seem like that's what he's thinking!

Freddy'sMom and bluebird: I'm glad you think my bunny is cute. That makse me feel proud.

gypsy: I guess I'm too young to know that saying. I get them all mixed up anyway. :)

Carolyn: I was hoping you would read this post in order to see my "subtle" hint. :D

nose_twitch wrote:
Carolyn: I was hoping you would read this post in order to see my "subtle" hint. :D

That's the thing about you, nose_twitch. You're so shy about asking for what you want.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
That's the thing about you, nose_twitch. You're soshy about asking for what you want.

-Carolyn
Lol you sound like my boyfriend. He just rolls his eyesbecause I let him know (in detail) what I want for Christmas and mybirthday every time.

He says I'm not romantic! Imagine! :shock:

nose_twitch wrote:
I put some parsley in the new pet crate I got for JJ to usewhen I take him to get neutered. I want him to get used toit....poor bugger.
Have you thought about opening the other side of the carrier? He coulduse it like a tunnel to get used to it as well.

attachment.php

This picture was taken at Freddy's PlayboyMansion, wasn't it??

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back