JJ's jolly good picture thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some more pics for everyone's enjoyment. :)

My rabbit is strange...he absolutely loves when I just hold his headlike this. It looks uncomfortable, but he purrs with histeethand nudges my hand when I stop.

attachment.php

Ihave one that likes that too , does hecome over and stuff his head under yourhand so you will hold his headlike that ?

If I dont give theFamino's head a shake she will actuallyshake her own head as a prompt for me to do it. silly things like for us toshow affection is some of thestrangest ways .

Ihave one that likesthat too , does he come over and stuffhis head under your hand so youwill hold his head like that ?

If I dont give theFamino's head a shake she will actuallyshake her own head as a prompt for me to do it. silly things like for us toshow affection is some of thestrangest ways .
Yep, that's exactly what he does. He always nudges my handif, say, I'm just hanging it over the couch. He also likes meto shake his head. So funny.

I took JJ to the vet yesterday for hispre-neuter examination. The vet seems really knowledgeable,and he gave me a sheet on rabbit care that aligns identically with whatI've learned from this site. The vet said he is in excellentcondition and ready for the neuter. I am a nervouswreck.

I decided to pay for theneuter with some of my Christmasbonus money. It seems like a good time as he has not startedspraying yet, and my boyfried is convinced that he wants to get afemale rabbit. I figured that if the two rabbits every livetogether (which will only happen if my boyfriend gives me a FAT ring onmy finger), they should both be fixed.

Poor JJ was so scared at the vets. I did everything Icould. I put his blanket in the carrier and some hay andlettuce, but it was inevitable that he would be frightened.

Well, that's the latest on JJ. I'll post pictures soon. :bunnydance:

Aw, JJ is such a sweetie! I'll bethinking of the two of you and hoping for a quick recovery from thesurgery.

Toby likes his head rubbed like that, too. I start with myhand around his nose and rub back slowly, stroking his cheeks and thenears in one movement. If I don't rub hard enough, he lets meknow by leaning into my hand.

Laura

Such a soft warming color. Love the one on the purple bean bag chair. :)

Back