JJ's jolly good picture thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple more JJ pics. Just wanted toshow how silly my bunny is. He loves to get "in" things, asyou can see...boxes, lids, etc. It's the strangest thing, butI think it's cute. :)

jjlid.jpg

jjbox.jpg

That's so cute! It reminds me of myparent's cat. I'll have to get them to scan in a pic forme. Imagine a 13 pound cat (healthy skinny weight) curled upin a plastic ice cream tub!:shock:

nose_twitch wrote:
Hehe, I went to check my e-mail, and somebunny had stolen my chair.
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f8f8f8"Holly does the same thing all the time!!

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f8f8f8"
DSC01961.jpg

Notice the lovely little hole JJ chewed in my screen door? He does not know he's an animal that has to stay outside every once in awhile.

I can't get over how grown up JJ looks now. He doesn't look at all like a baby. Well, I think he's about a year old now. I should just make up a date.

Tell me, does he look overweight to anyone? He seems to be chubbier, but maybe he's just a healthy weight.

I think he looks great! Not chubby, just mischievious!;)

BTW, I did notice with Mocha that when she turned about a year old she rounded out a bit but was still thin. I think she just developed more of an adult body shape.

Thanks naturestee...good to know! I wasn't sure if he was getting fat or what because I don't really limit his pellets (I feel too guilty). He does get about 5 hours/day of running around time, so I guess it's okay.

And oh yeah, he's mischievous all right. That's a nice way of putting it, the little bugger. :?

Awwww, I've missed JJ's updates!!

He looks awesome to me. :) I always like to err on the side of caution, anyway. I'd rather have my bunnies a wee bit overweight than underweight. It paid off with Pipp's dental issues, she stopped eating and dropped weight, so luckilyshe had a bit of a buffer.:cool:

And hey! He still fits nicely into a shoe box!:D

sas :)and the gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Thanks Pipp! I think you're right about it being better to be overweight than underweight. And yeah, I think I need to go buy some more shoes so he'll have some moreshoeboxes. (Now I bet that's a new excuse for shopping! hehehe)

Yay, a JJ update!

You should see how Wesley spreads out when he lies down. It's more of a circle. I asked the vet 2 weeks ago if he was overweight, and she said he was okay... just try not to gain any more weight.

So I think he's just filled out a little because he's all grown up now.

Hmmm, well my last post to this thread was July 16, 2006. Today is July 15, 2007. Nothing like being lazy about keeping up the bunny blog. I noticed that many of the pictures I had posted to this blog don't show up anymore, and I'm not sure why. Perhaps it's because it's a new site and some data was lost? Or maybe, it's a problem with my photobucket. I would assume it is the latter. In any event, here is a picture taken by my boyfriend. I think it's so cute!

jjsocute.jpg

Yay! You found us! :jumpforjoy:

Gods, JJ is gorgeous! What a priceless picture. That should be in a frame. And look at those eyes! I wonder what that color is called?

If your boyfriend took that, I think he's a keeper!

And yeah, we did loose some data in the move. All the attachments are history, and some of the old photobucket/tinypic type pictures don't work any more either. But hey, the website works which is all that matters!

Latest posts

Back