Jen's Cheeky Bristolian Bunners

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NZminilops wrote:
Snowy was so funny! That is what Sakura does with treats, I'm calling her name and she's looking every which way except for where my hand and the treat are, sniffng and being a silly bunner lol!

Sakura: "Is it on the floor? I smell it! Where is it?"

Me "Oi Sakura, up here! No not that way, to the left, no, up a bit - oh sheesh I'll just stick it on the floor"
I bet if we just threw the treat in any random direction, they'd find it, but if you hand it to them, they look around EVERYWHERE. Talk about miscommunications!

LOL! She does this a lot actually... She'll be smooshed against the bars asking for treats, but when you put it in she'll take a while to realise it's there.... Last night she point blank refused a treat from me because I'd given one to Mouse and Chalk first and she could obviously smell them on my hands- because she took it from Steve immediately lol! :p Cheeky fussy bunny!

Here are some pictures of her tonight:

IMG_8147.jpg

From the thread I posted in the main forum:

1229016698.jpg

As a lion- RRROOOOAAAAARRRRR!!!

1229016091.jpg

'Normal Snowy'

IMG_8155.jpg

IMG_8156.jpg

You can see her ear a bit in these pics- It's a bit pink looking, but then so is her skin. There is a tiny kink, but on the hwole it's a pretty good recovery! :D

IMG_8173.jpg

IMG_8174.jpg

:biggrin2:

Chalkie pics to come! :p

She's so beautiful :inlove:, and her ear looks wonderful! It really looks so much better.

She sounds like a funny little madam :tongue. Sakura is always playing dumb when it comes to finding treats. She snuffles and snarffles around and looks all wild and bug eyed, meanwhile the treat is less than an inch away from her nose.

I'm delaying the housework just to sit here and wait for Chalk pics... :waiting:.

Latest posts

Back