Jen's Cheeky Bristolian Bunners

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwh, can't wait to see the video!

And what a shame, I'll have to have Mouse instead then...

Becccaaa -x

Thanks! :D Snowy isn't a love bun though lol.... She likes noserubs only sometimes. She struggles like a crazy thing when you pick her up but she does eventually settle down and like a cuddle, but she pretends not to! :p

I just tried to upload the video but it's over 100MB and stupid photobucket wont take it! :X I'm going to have to do some fiddling in iMovie if I can remember how to use it lol...

The video is finally uploading, YAY!

I also found some pics of me and Barney exchanging noserubs the other night too....

DSCN0311.jpg

DSCN0318.jpg

DSCN0321.jpg

DSCN0324.jpg

DSCN0325.jpg

:D

WOOHOO!

The video uploaded!! :D

It's only about a minute and a half long, and features Miss Snowy nomming and nudging the camera, and Mr Barney receiving noserubs and nudging my hand! :p

Cute Snowy nose! :) Is that her sniffing the camera I hear? It sounds like it :p

I like Barney nudging your hand when you put it down. He's like, "MOM! Don't stop my nose rubbies!" :p CUTE! I want your bunnies!

kherrmann3 wrote:
Cute Snowy nose! :) Is that her sniffing the camera I hear? It sounds like it :p

I like Barney nudging your hand when you put it down. He's like, "MOM! Don't stop my nose rubbies!" :p CUTE! I want your bunnies!
Yeah that's Snowy lol! She's very curious when she wants to be... She's seeming a lot more happy and cute recently too lol...

Barney always does that with the noserubs... I can rub his nose for a good hour sometimes and he just wont get bored of it! My arm'll be falling off and he'll still be going 'oi! You best not stop!' :p

We've just ordered them a new cardboard castle- it arrived the other day and I put it up tonight. PICS UPLOADING!! :D:D:D

Cool can't wait to see bunny cstle pictures!!

That video was adorable!!

For some reason I dont have the energy to type much tonight and I'm in a horrid mood because I can't get comfortable on the sofa :? It's really annoying me!!! :grumpy:

But, here are the pictures! First up, the entry to the Photo Philes contest:

I was Santa's Little Helper, but I QUIT!!!

IMG_8020.jpg

And here's the rest of the shoot with Barney:

(probably should have entered one of these actually.... oh well!)
IMG_8024.jpg

IMG_8025.jpg

IMG_8027.jpg

I said, NO!!
IMG_8028.jpg

I'll eat my hat....
IMG_8032.jpg

So will Chalk- this is her actually breaking the hat!
IMG_8033.jpg

No, mummy! I don't want to be an Elf!!
IMG_8035.jpg

Grrrr....
IMG_8036.jpg

Ok, but you'd better be quick!
IMG_8037.jpg

There you go Kelly! :D

And I have castle pics as well.... Will post them shortly :)

It's about time for some Christmas cuteness of yours! :) I've been waiting all day! They are SOOO CUTE! :) Oh, and irritated, don't forget irritated!

... and on this episode of MTV's "Cribs", we get a tour of Mouse & Chalk's pimpin' new cardboard castle!

I swear, that one picture of Mouse peeking through the hole looks like she would be saying, "This is mah room. 'dis where da magic happens!" lol

kherrmann3 wrote:
It's about time for some Christmas cuteness of yours! :) I've been waiting all day! They are SOOO CUTE! :) Oh, and irritated, don't forget irritated!
Lol, sorry! :hiding:

I've actually had the reply box open all day but I kept getting distracted by other threads, and having to scrub the kitchen floor :? And going to get our Christmas tree!! YAY!!:biggrin2:

kherrmann3 wrote:
... and on this episode of MTV's "Cribs", we get a tour of Mouse & Chalk's pimpin' new cardboard castle!

I swear, that one picture of Mouse peeking through the hole looks like she would be saying, "This is mah room. 'dis where da magic happens!" lol
LOL!!!!

At the time it was more like the end bit 'ok, so now you've seen mah Crib, it's time to LEAVE! BAI!' :p

WOAHH That castle is super! I want it! But the bunnies are already getting the Maze Haven from my nan for me (it was on my Christmas list LOL).

It's a shame becuase they will have to go in it by themselves whereas yours go in, in pairs :(
*Calls Mum to get Dippy neutered*

Great Pics :biggrin2:

That castle is awesome! I can't wait until we live somewhere big enough that the bunnies can have a castle. They would love it. The picture of Chalkie's little butt and tail going in the castle is so cute.

Latest posts

Back