Iszy & Pristine: Stories and Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, i have that picture aswell carolyn, is thatthe forward that says something like " what do you do when you aredrunk, have a very large melon, a very patient cat and it's footballseason? lol. Cracks meup every time. :laugh:

OMG!! Last night while Jason and Iwere watching television, Pristine takes her first jump onto thesofa!!! :bunnydance:Jason had never seen a rabbitjump onto furniture before and we were both laughinghisterically. It was sooooooo cute!!!:love:We wereso

proud of her. What a daring little bunny sheis. It was very exciting. Andlater on I fell asleep on the couch and woke up to :apollo:in myface. :inlove:

Wonder if she surprised herself when she was able to get up there.

So cute that you woke up to her looking at you. She loves her Mama and her life.

:rose:

-Carolyn

Pristine would NOT let Jason read his book lastnight. She kept jumping up and off the couch and onto hislap.

She also has this habit of following us around the house. Ifwe go into the bathroom...there she is. From the living roomto the dining room to the kitchen...she is our little shadow.lol

BunnyMom wrote:
She loves her mommy and daddy!:)

She sure does!

And she obviouslyloves to make them laugh!

What a little clown!

Silly Rabbit!

-Carolyn

That's the sweetest! It's so much fun when they want to play. You have such sweet little babies!

Pristine is now 3 pounds. My little baby is growing too fast.:tears2:

Lissa wrote:
Pristine would NOT let Jason read his book lastnight. She kept jumping up and off the couch and onto hislap.

She also has this habit of following us around the house. Ifwe go into the bathroom...there she is. From the living roomto the dining room to the kitchen...she is our little shadow.lol

Mr. Z does that when he is out of his pen.

Ed

The newest picture of Pristine. She turned 4 months old on Friday.

DSC03532.jpg

Looking more and more like Lenci everyday...(THIS PICTURE IS LENCI NOT PRISTINE :p)

valencia4.jpg

She sure is! What a life!!! :inlove:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back