Iszy & Pristine: Stories and Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tale of the Missing Bun:

So I wake up this morning to put Pristine back in her cage so that Iszycan come out for the day and Pristine is no where to befound. I checked under the couches, in her cage, inthe bathroom and even behind the TV. But noPristine.:dunno: At this point, I'm freaking out.So I run upstairs to tell Jason. :run: And what doI find? Pristine poos all over the floor upstairs.:foreheadsmack:She must have had a blast while we weresleeping. :happybunny:Crazy little bunny. Yeah, sonow she can not only jump up the stairs but she can get down.Hahah!

Newer pictures....

dsc036235xv.jpg

dsc036151zz.jpg

dsc035955kk.jpg

dsc035990cd.jpg

dsc036175vo.jpg

dsc036274na.jpg

dsc036208wt.jpg

dsc036192qz.jpg

Iszy is doing good. We just ended her week of antibiotics for the month. :)

OMG! I just went home and found Iszyat the top of the stairs! Hahaha! She must havecaptured Pristine's scent! :great:

FreddysMom wrote:
are you sure Iszy is a bunny and not a lil scotty dog? imreally starting to question it myself ! lol
Hahaha! Isn't she precious. :D

:great:

I swear to God, Lissa, when I was scrolling down these new pictures, I might as well have been watching fireworks.

Ooooooooo!

Ahhhhhhhh! . . .

I love how you get right in their face for the pictures. :star: Theyseemed to have gotten used to you crawling up to them. It's great howyou get down on their level and capture those special moments.

Keep going with the camera. You're taking some excellent pictures!

:highfive:

-Carolyn

You have two gorgeous girls Lissa! I love thepictures, youreally were able tocapture theirpersonalities in every shot.

Lissa

Awwww they are just adorable. I want sobad to scoop them up for a nice long cuddle and kisses on those sweetnoses. Great pictures Lissa. Keep them coming.

Tina

These are the pictures we took for our Christmascard this year. Unfortunately Iszy's nasty butt ruinedthem. :D

DSC03650.jpg

DSC03645.jpg

Latest posts

Back