Iszy & Pristine: Stories and Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lissa

Reaction score
Iszy does NOT take very good photographs. lol

DSC03321.jpg

desktop.jpg

Pristine

This one kills me!!

desktop2.jpg

DSC03312.jpg

DSC03320.jpg

DSC03317.jpg

Iszy looks like she wants to run away! They're both so cute, Lissa.

What breed is Pristine? I feel like a dummy for asking, but I don't think I've seen many (if any) quite like her.

Laura

Haha! Iszy DOES want to run away. I have to hold her down for the pictures. :p

Pristine is a Jersey Wooly. :)

:inlove:

EXCELLENT pictures, Lissa! :clap:

It really is uncanny how much Prestine looks like Lenci.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
It really is uncanny how much Prestine looks like Lenci.
OMG...I cuddled Pristine the other day and I could have swore she wasLenci. She is the sweetest little thing. :love:

lucylocket wrote:
can i ask how you got the name prestine
I asked my husband what another word for "perfect" was. Hesaid Pristine and I immediately wanted that to be her name. :)

You're kidding right. Look at this adorable baby posing soooo cute.
DSC03321.jpg

desktop.jpg

She is sooooo cute.

Pristine is gorgeous. W:shock:W, she really does look a lot like Lenci, it's amazing.

I love this picture
desktop2.jpg

She has a 'Are you done yet' look on her face.

Please give these two precios girls cuddles and kisses from me and the Zoo Crew.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:

You're kidding right. Look at this adorable baby posing soooo cute.

She just will not sit still. :foreheadsmack:Her colors alsodon't turn out as well on photos as they do in person. She issomuch cuter than the pictures show. :)

I don't see how Iszy can be any cuter, but i'lltake your word for it (I think she is a doll baby). Shealways looks so cute and fluffy. Pristine looks like she'ssaying "Mom, you're embarrassing me - my friends can see you takingpictures of us"

:sunshine:

Lissa,

We all miss you here. I haven't seen you lately. I know that you havebeen having a hard time with your lost of Lenci. So I want to lift yourheart up and so you know that we all are here for you.

Lissassig1.jpg

:hug:

Angel and SweetPea

Lissa Iszy looks as cute as ever!!! What a cutie is that Pristine!
Just off track for a second i think it was you who was going to bemoving house earlier this year ??? If it was did you move?? If not thenI obviously have you confused with somebunny else.

Anyway I loved the pics :inlove:

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Lissa,

We all miss you here. I haven't seen you lately. I know that you havebeen having a hard time with your lost of Lenci. So I want to lift yourheart up and so you know that we all are here for you.

Lissassig1.jpg

I need stop cryingbefore I can respond. :bigtears:

Awwwwwwwww I'm sorry that your crying really badagain. But tell you what eventhough it will make you cry it is a goodcry and so you know that Lenci will always be in your heart.

Ariel - Yes it was me that moved. Wemoved into our first home in April of this year. Things havebeen great so far. In fact, we just got central air onWednesday. :)

Sweetpeasmommie - That is such a wonderful picture youdid. I absolutely love it!! Bless yourheart!!!

Latest posts

Back