I'm new !

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterile salt water. About 1-2% NaCl, afaik.

Last edited:
What's saline solution?
I thought that you and let's couldn't drink /consume that
You can't, it can only be given by a vet or with a prescription, NEVER give any treatment without a vet, it will kill a rabbit if done improperly or with the wrong solution (which cannot be bought without a vet)

Ah
You can't, it can only be given by a vet or with a prescription, NEVER give any treatment without a vet, it will kill a rabbit if done improperly or with the wrong solution (which cannot be bought without a vet)
Ah there's different types?

I work at a vet clinic, they should show you and explain what is going on... You did actually go to a clinic right? That appointment should have taken at least 45 minutes and they likely would've given fluids and kept overnight for observation... You need to be honest with us about what is going on
Yes , bunny made it.
Syringe fed med , and said she will be okay.
She need food syringe too

That's good... just make sure you learned something from all that happened

I just have a question. I read in the very first post here that bread is given as a treat. Didnt read the full thread (sorry!) so I dont know if anyone mentioned if this is okay or not? I thought rabbits shouldn't eat bread?

I just have a question. I read in the very first post here that bread is given as a treat. Didnt read the full thread (sorry!) so I dont know if anyone mentioned if this is okay or not? I thought rabbits shouldn't eat bread?
Someone said rabbits are not allowed 🍞

Hi , i own a 8 week bun , get 2 weeks ago .
She eats spinach and apple and carrot and grass sometimes.
Spinach 1 cup , apple and carrot small pieces .
Grass `1 cup , alfala pellet.

she has toy , and free roam in my bedroom .
cord protected bun poofed.

She get bread as treat sometime too.
That okay ?
She litter box train .
Alfala pellet amount is 1/2 cup , she 2 pound .

Got from pet shop.
she was 6 week when got .

She is loppy ear .
She poop very black , normal , and soft .
You should get her some hay which will help with her keep her teeth from getting too long and also will help with digestion. Her poop should be round had hard, not soft. Bunnies will have some soft poop, but they should not have a lot of it. At her age, she really should only have her pellets, and one or two vegetables so that their digestion does not get messed up. Vegetables should be given in small amounts. When you are talking about grass is it grass outside or hay grass. I would stop giving her fruit for now I would wait until she is much older. Vegetables should be introduced slowly so as not to mess up their digestion system. I would not give her bread at all. treats that you can give them are carrots, tomatoes, parsley, some fruit on occasions. There is a lot of information on youtube and the internet about bunnies and what to feed them. Rabbits101 on youtube is an excellent source of information.

Hope bunny is okay. Really teared up reading through thread. So glad you got bunny to vet so quickly.
Keep us posted.

Bread is not good for bunnies.
Fruits and veggies. In a very small amount. Especially for her size. Choose lower sugar fruit. 1 blueberry, or 1 small strawberry. 1 slice of banana.
Kale, parsley, cilantro, leafy Green lettuce.

I would let her recover from her infection before feeding any fruits and vegetables.

Unlimited hay and water and probably only 1/4 cup pellets a day.

こんにちは。日本語は話せませんが、Googleに行きました。 @Freedomの発言は次のとおりです。ウサギは元気です。私は糸を読んで、本当に泣きました。
投稿してください。

パンはうさぎには向きません。
果物と野菜。非常に少量。特に彼女のサイズについて。低糖フルーツを選択してください。ブルーベリー1つまたは小さなイチゴ1つ。バナナの1スライス。
ケール、パセリ、コリアンダー、緑豊かなレタス。

果物や野菜を与える前に、感染から回復させます。

無制限の干し草と水、そしておそらく1日あたりわずか1/4カップのペレット。

申し訳ありませんが、ご理解いただければ幸いです

I don’t know if this is correct: I went I. Google 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back