I'm new !

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueberriesslave

Reaction score
Hi , i own a 8 week bun , get 2 weeks ago .
She eats spinach and apple and carrot and grass sometimes.
Spinach 1 cup , apple and carrot small pieces .
Grass `1 cup , alfala pellet.

she has toy , and free roam in my bedroom .
cord protected bun poofed.

She get bread as treat sometime too.
That okay ?
She litter box train .
Alfala pellet amount is 1/2 cup , she 2 pound .

Got from pet shop.
she was 6 week when got .

She is loppy ear .
She poop very black , normal , and soft .

Welcome to the forum :)

Rabbits dropping should be big and yellow, but blue eyes told you in your previous tread. That bunnies should have 24/7 hay and only pellets as kits. Otherwise your bunny will go into GI stasis and can die.

Information about rabbit droppings and how they should look like: MediRabbit

Rabbits dropping should be big and yellow, but blue eyes told you in your previous tread. That bunnies should have 24/7 hay and only pellets as kits. Otherwise your bunny will go into GI stasis and can die.
Ok .
Bunny poop black , not normal?
i thought needed cup spinach and pellets and grass and treats not hay and pellet .

Welcome to the forum :)

Information about rabbit droppings and how they should look like: MediRabbit

wait big and yellow... missy has small and brown. uhhh

Ok .
Bunny poop black , not normal?
i thought needed cup spinach and pellets and grass and treats not hay and pellet .

Bunnies can have just grass and pellets instead of hay and pellets. But the bunny would need to get used to grass and your bunny would have access to grass 24/7. Small black poop that is soft is not normal droppings.

wait big and yellow... missy has small and brown. uhhh

You give your bunnies greens which will make them more brown. But if they are also small you will need to make sure she eat more hay. Greens will make droppings have a darker colour.

But kits should have big yellow droppings because they should only be on a hay and pellets diet ^^

When you break the dropping it should become crumbled and be yellow in it instead.

But a diet with no hay and only fresh grass will make the droppings a lot darker but still being large but won’t be as large when only a hay diet. Hard to explain sizes 🤣

So you need to know what’s normal size for your bunnies diet.

She need run outside if free roam?
She need sun ?
She need to have vitamin or probiotics for vitamins or what ?
She need run time ?

She need run outside if free roam?
She need sun ?
She need to have vitamin or probiotics for vitamins or what ?
She need run time ?

It’s enough running indoors and get a minimum of 4 hours outside the cage. She won’t need vitamin or probiotics. Myself only gave probiotics to the bunny that had stomach problem which helped her a lot.

Your bunny is free roaming, so she won’t need a run time ☺️

the cage is okay when the door always stay open :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back