I'm new !

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a little bit late to this feed but I have a few comments. How did you go to the vet so fast? You went from not knowing any vets to getting an appointment in 5 min, being in and out in 10 min, and home in 1 minute? Did you really go to the vet? How is your bun now?

I’m a little bit late to this feed but I have a few comments. How did you go to the vet so fast? You went from not knowing any vets to getting an appointment in 5 min, being in and out in 10 min, and home in 1 minute? Did you really go to the vet? How is your bun now?
Same questions that I have too...

@Blueberriesslave

Please explain to me how this makes any sense

5:44 PM (EST) - "bunnies dying"
5:48 PM (EST) - you don't know a rabbit vet to call
5:49 PM (EST) - you're told to call a rabbit rescue and ask who they use
5:50 PM (EST) - you say the rescue is closed
5:52 PM (EST) - you are told to call an emergency 24-hour vet
5:54 PM (EST) - you called and you're on the way already. You say it's a 10 minute drive.
5:56 PM (EST) - you're in the car
6:02 PM (EST) - you arrive at the vet
6:03 PM (EST) - you go inside
6:21 PM (EST) - vet diagnoses Blueberry with an infection but doesn't specify which one, monitor Blueberry, or show you how to syringe feed.
6:22 PM (EST) - you are already home

How on earth did all this happen in 38 minutes?
The drive time to the vet and back alone is 20 min. You mentioned it's more like like 5 minutes. That timeline still makes no sense.

You are not being honest or truthful which is sad because there are people on this forum who are graciously taking the time to help you.

I'm so nervous writing this because I don't know what reaction I will get, but... I was reading some other threads , and about how @Blueberriesslave is apparently not Japanese and is really Jasminebunny on here trying to get attention. Well, for some random reason I thought, "Well if this is true, then this profile picture of @Blueberriesslave's bunny must not actually be their bunny." So I clicked on their picture, and clicked "search for image". It showed an exact match of the photo on Google. So I clicked on the Google-generated picture, and I was taken to a website in the UK for a bunny with the exact same picture.. Let me say that again: THE UK. We have been lead to believe that this person is from JAPAN. Multiple people have said in another thread by Jasmine that the two seem to have similar talking styles, similar questions, unexplainable timelines, etc. Jasmine lives in the UK. See how these start to match up? I do not want to cause anymore trouble, but I thought that this might need to be addressed, I guess.

1589922116911.png

1589922149105.png

https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/953496-baby-mini-lop-rabbit-8-week-old-wallington.html#

I'm so nervous writing this because I don't know what reaction I will get, but... I was reading some other threads , and about how @Blueberriesslave is apparently not Japanese and is really Jasminebunny on here trying to get attention. Well, for some random reason I thought, "Well if this is true, then this profile picture of @Blueberriesslave's bunny must not actually be their bunny." So I clicked on their picture, and clicked "search for image". It showed an exact match of the photo on Google. So I clicked on the Google-generated picture, and I was taken to a website in the UK for a bunny with the exact same picture.. Let me say that again: THE UK. We have been lead to believe that this person is from JAPAN. Multiple people have said in another thread by Jasmine that the two seem to have similar talking styles, similar questions, unexplainable timelines, etc. Jasmine lives in the UK. See how these start to match up? I do not want to cause anymore trouble, but I thought that this might need to be addressed, I guess.

View attachment 47886

View attachment 47887

https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/953496-baby-mini-lop-rabbit-8-week-old-wallington.html#
Their account did seem a bit suspicious, especially the whole vet story

View attachment 47886

View attachment 47887

It's not me trying to get attention as @Apollo’s Slave and @Gelly know .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-19-20-30-37-272_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-19-20-30-37-272_com.android.chrome.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 33
I understand how you feel though @Jasminebunny. On one hand you want to ask for advice, but on the other hand you're afraid people won't take your advice because you had to ask for advice. I felt that way a while ago until I realized, nobody knows everything and it's okay to ask for advice. ;)

I understand how you feel though @Jasminebunny. On one hand you want to ask for advice, but on the other hand you're afraid people won't take your advice because you had to ask for advice. I felt that way a while ago until I realized, nobody knows everything and it's okay to ask for advice. ;)

I'm glad you addressed that, it CAN be very hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back