I'm new

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
becc_boland wrote:
Jaiden, do you draw as well? I love drawing but havent done itin a while, ill start again soon. I'd love to see some of your artwork.

Becc

yes Thankyou

Jaiden

sandhills_rose wrote:
blueyes65 wrote:
Hi, My name is Alissa, I love rabbits too and play withShadow with toys. I am 11 years old. My mom loves rabbits too. I reallylike your clay bunnies, I like to draw and will show you a picturesoon, and my mom will send the picture here. I would like to make bunnyfriends, bye

Alissa

Thank you :) Nice to meet you. I like to draw but i dont think im thatgood. Is shadow your only bunny? Is shadow a girl or a boy? My mom has9 rabbits. There names are cupcake , pea wea, carmleta, amareto, bunbun, hopscotch, butterscoch, cookie, casper. My mom has lots ofbunnies. I'd be happy to see one of your drawings.

Jaiden
HIJaiden,
Yes Shadow is my only bunny, I gother for my birthday last year. Shadow was a boy but we foundout he was a girl just a month ago. Wow you mom has alot ofrabbits. I will make a special drawing and put here foryou;)
I am going to put my pictures up,come see them soon. p.s. my mom is helping me totype...gee:dude:

Hi Jaiden, and welcome to the forum,

I tried to post you earlier, but you had to go to bed. Youshould listen to your mom. We have a Netherland Dwarf namedPebbles. When we adopted her in November, she was verysick. She is better now and very happy to be living withus. We love her very much.

Rainbows to brighten up your day! :)

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Hi Jaiden, and welcome to the forum,

I tried to post you earlier, but you had to go to bed. You shouldlisten to your mom. We have a Netherland Dwarf named Pebbles. When weadopted her in November, she was very sick. She is better now and veryhappy to be living with us. We love her very much.

Rainbows to brighten up your day! :)

I am glad your bunny is feeling better. Where did you get your bunny? Why was she sick?

Jaiden

Hi Jaiden,

We got our bunny from a very nice vet whorefused to putPebbles to sleep. Pebbles was pregnant from the pet shop andthe first owners didn't want to pay for an operation. The vetperformed a c-section and delivered 1 stillborn kit. Italmost killed Pebbles but the vet took good care of her.After that the vet found out that I was looking for a pet rabbit, and Iwas very lucky to get her.

Do you help your mom with the rabbits? I likeCasper the most.

Edit: I like your new avatar.

Rainbows! :)

Latest posts

Back