I'm new

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandhills_rose

Reaction score
My name is Jaiden Rose.My mom is Anne Elisabeth. She is on this site and is sandhills rabbits. I make clay bunnies :D
I'm going to get a hotot and a netherland dwarf:D I am almost ten:D

Welcome Jaiden! I just love that name. Your momposted some pictures of the clay bunnies you were making, they werejust amazing! I wish I had that much artistic talent. :DAndgood luck with those new bunnies you are getting!

~Nichole

Just so everyone knows, Jaiden is my daughter.... she is almost 10 years old, and this is her first year of homeschooling.

She helps me quite a bit with tending and caring for all the rabbits and other creatures that we keep.
Jaiden is an aspiring artist, and when we lived in Washington state she had a piece of her artwork featured at a local gallery.

Jaiden loves our rabbits, but has been saying that I need to let herget two rabbits of her very own. She has a particular fondness for anetherland dwarf and a hotot.

Annie

HI ROSE! You are very good at making clay bunnies!

My daughter draws bunnies for me. She's 9.

HelloJaiden Rose, what a beautiful name you have. Welcome. Your mom showedus some of your work. You are really talented, they arebeautiful.Have you made any new ones?

You are so lucky. When do you get your rabbits? You'll have to show us pictures.

My son is almost 11 years old and he is here on the forum too. He'll love having someone close to his age to talk to.

Welcome!

Tina & Apollo

SLRabbits wrote:
Welcome Jaiden! I just love that name. Your mom posted somepictures of the clay bunnies you were making, they were just amazing! Iwish I had that much artistic talent. :D And good luck with those newbunnies you are getting!

~Nichole

Thankyou very much :)

Hi Jaiden-

Welcome to the forum!

My sister Hannah is also ten years old, is homeschooled, and is anartist too :). She doesn't have any bunnies, though, at least not yet;).

Hi Jaiden! I like your name, so unique!

Hey, everyone, where can I find the post with the pictures of the clay bunnies!!?? I wanna see!

Are you excited for the arrival of your new buns??

-Vanessa

Bo B Bunny wrote:
HI ROSE! You are very good at making clay bunnies!

My daughter draws bunnies for me. She's 9.

thank you. Whats your dauter's name? Does your dauter have a bunny? :)

dajeti2 wrote:
HelloJaiden Rose, what a beautiful name you have. Welcome. Your mom showedus some of your work. You are really talented, they are beautiful. Haveyou made any new ones?

You are so lucky. When do you get your rabbits? You'll have to show us pictures.

My son is almost 11 years old and he is here on the forum too. He'll love having someone close to his age to talk to.

Welcome!

Tina & Apollo

Thank you :)
I've made some new clay rabbits. I dont know when im going to get my rabbits. Does your son have his own rabbit?

m.e. wrote:
Hi Jaiden-

Welcome to the forum!

My sister Hannah is also ten years old, is homeschooled, and is anartist too :). She doesn't have any bunnies, though, at least not yet;).

Is your sister going to get a rabbit? Does she like homeschooling? Iused to have a friend named Hannah, but she isnt homeschooled.

VNess2010 wrote:
Hi Jaiden! I like your name, so unique!

Hey, everyone, where can I find the post with the pictures of the clay bunnies!!?? I wanna see!

Are you excited for the arrival of your new buns??

-Vanessa

Thank you :D I cant wait to get my bunnies. I dont know when i am goingto get them. My mom is helping me post the pictures of my clay rabbits.

86542529.jpg

86542531.jpg

sandhills_rose wrote:
Is your sister going to get a rabbit? Does she likehomeschooling? I used to have a friend named Hannah, but she isnthomeschooled.

Right now she just helps me out with the rabbits, and our cats. She's not quite ready for her own rabbit yet.

Hannah does like to be homeschooled, it gives her a lot more time towork on her art. She just started making clay animals, too! Our aunt isan artist, and Hannah likes to visit her studio. She gave Hannah someclay to practice with.

Do you like being homeschooled? Hannah's school day isn't very long,and she gets help from Mom, so school is usually fun (except for math!:p)

Welcome, Jaiden!!:) I amten!! My name is Ally. You are really gonnalike it here!! You'll have lots of fun with people who likerabbits, like you!! Now I'm not the newgirl!!LOL!!:p

Ally

Well I hope you get your bunnies soon. Have you thought of any names for them yet?

Oh Jaiden, I love the clay rabbits. They are so beautiful. Ilove looking at them. Does it take you long to make one? I bet it'shard. They are so bright and colorful. They're Awesome.

My son, Jeremy does have a rabbit. He has a huge Flemish Giant namedApollo. He weighs 18 pounds and Jeremy can barely pick him up.

It is so nice having youhere to talk to.

Tina

m.e. wrote:
Right now she just helps me out with the rabbits, and our cats. She's not quite ready for her own rabbit yet.

Hannah does like to be homeschooled, it gives her a lot more time towork on her art. She just started making clay animals, too! Our aunt isan artist, and Hannah likes to visit her studio. She gave Hannah someclay to practice with.

Do you like being homeschooled? Hannah's school day isn't very long,and she gets help from Mom, so school is usually fun (except for math!:p)

I like homeschool and dontlike math too. What kind of animals is she making with clay?

lovrabs wrote:
Welcome, Jaiden!!:) I am ten!! My name is Ally. You arereally gonna like it here!! You'll have lots of fun with people wholike rabbits, like you!! Now I'm not the newgirl!! LOL!!:p

Ally

Do you have rabbits? How many do you have? When is your birthday? My birthday is in July.

welcome to the site .. i have been here not muchlonger then you but i already know its a great site with very nicepeople you will love it here

dajeti2 wrote:
Well I hope you get your bunnies soon. Have you thought of any names for them yet?

Oh Jaiden, I love the clay rabbits. They are so beautiful. I lovelooking at them. Does it take you long to make one? I bet it's hard.They are so bright and colorful. They're Awesome.

My son, Jeremy does have a rabbit. He has a huge Flemish Giant namedApollo. He weighs 18 pounds and Jeremy can barely pick him up.

It is so nice having you here to talk to.

Tina

Thank you :) It doesnt take long to make clay rabbits. Its not realyhard to make them. Your rabbit sounds nice. My mom has a flemish giant.I want to name my netherland dwarf Kitten. I want to name my hotot Baby.

HI Jaiden Rose. My name is Dan. I really likeyour clay bunnies, especially the little brown one with the floppyears. It reminds me of my bunny Stephie. She is brown with floppy ears.:)

Latest posts

Back