I'm new

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Jaiden! I absolutely love yourname. I actually would love to name one of my children that,when I have some.

Your clay bunnies are wonderful.

What made you decide you want a Netherland Dwarf and a DwarfHotot? I have a new bunny who is a mini rex mix and I'mguessing he is mixed with one of those two. What do you thinkyou want to name your rabbits? What kind do you guys have athome now?

Welcome to the forum!

Jen

Greeting Sandhills_Rose,

Welcomeaboard!!

-Carolyn

becc_boland wrote:
Hi Jaiden, Im Becc. I just love you clay rabbits, they aregorgeous. I'm sure you'll love being on her. your mum obviously does!When will you get your rabbits? I just got a rabbit she is gorgeous.Her name is Lilly, she's in my avatar (i cant spell it)

Becc

Thank you:D I think your rabbit is cute:)

Jaiden

cirrustwi wrote:
Hi Jaiden! I absolutely love your name. I actually would love to name one of my children that, when I have some.

Your clay bunnies are wonderful.

What made you decide you want a Netherland Dwarf and a Dwarf Hotot? Ihave a new bunny who is a mini rex mix and I'm guessing he is mixedwith one of those two. What do you think you want to name your rabbits?What kind do you guys have at home now?

Welcome to the forum!

Jen

Thankyou I'm going too name them kitten and baby.

Jaiden

Latest posts

Back