I'm a Newbie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooby123

Reaction score
Hi my Name is Mackenzie and I have a 11 week oldHolland Lop named Scooby. He is so much fun and so cute. I just wantedto say hey to everyone! Here are some pics of my little guy.

scoob23kn.th.jpg
scoob57tf.jpg

scoob39mh.jpg

Wow, you have courage! My rabbits would maketoast out of those cords. And they have too. We've had to replace threePS2 controllers already with them....

Anyway, welcome to the boards!

Haha I'll wait till he does something bad andthen I'll send him to you. My boyfriend (his "Daddy") had him on thecouch and was just letting him hop around and all of a sudden I get alook from across the room and Scooby had been tossed on the floor. Hemust have been out of the cage too long and forgot he needed to use thelitter box and peed on the laptop. The laptop stopped working and isnow shipped off to be fixed.

He is so cute though you cant be mad formore than five minutes. Hes a good boy though. He has not attempted thexbox wires yet. He prefers cell phone chargers. But isnt really thatmuch of a wire eater.

oo... they aresneaky with those wires... two seconds of not looking at they will be gone! ..for anypermanent wires youre able to lift up or hide .. you can buy splittubing and put them all in there so Scooby cant get to them..

FreddysMom wrote:
oo... they aresneaky with those wires ... twoseconds of not looking at they will be gone! ..for any permanent wiresyoure able to lift up or hide .. you can buy split tubing and put themall in there so Scooby cant get to them..

Where can I buy these splitting tubes? I have been looking everwhere!!!!

You can find them at Home Depot, Lowes, car partstores, computer stores and also make sure you buy the lil plastic toolthingy to guide the wires in ...i did it w/o it and it looked like ijust shoved my hand repeatedly into a thorn bush!

I dont think a friend is in the cards in thenear future. As much as I would like to I'm but sure I have the time orspace. In the house there is a kitty and will be a dog. Scooby reallywants to be friends with the cat, but every time he gets near her sheruns away. The dog is not here yet( I am in college and it is stillback at home waiting for a fence here) so I guess we will have to becareful and see how well they get along. Scooby is enough work himself!It's like having a little baby except when he gets on my nerves I justignore him and go put him in his cage in another room......like in themiddle of the night when he decides its time to jump around and make asmuch noise as possible.

He's adorable!!

Ouch on the laptop...thats not gonna be a cheap one to get fixed....notsure how old the unit is, but they'll most likely have to replace themotherboard....your looking at anywhere from 600-1000 mostlikely...depending on the age of the unit!

cedricandfriends wrote:
hm, rabbits are very social animals and should get a buddy.They can really get depressed. But let him be neutered first and thenyou can probably think about it :)
As long as Scooby is getting enough love and attention fromhis mom n dad and has toys and things to entertain himduringhis off time, they are in of no desperate need for anothercompanion. I have two and honestly the one couldnt bebothered with the other. they get along, but Freddystillprefers my attention above anything else.

I can completely understand where you are comingfrom. It will just depend on the kind of room we have left once the dogcomes up. The house is fairly small and I would hate to not have enoughroom for all of the animals to be comfortable.

Latest posts

Back