I'm a Newbie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The experience of having a rabbit totally blewmy mind .. they are by far the most amazing and best pet I have everhad! I think Freddy thinks he is something else.. I had himout the other day and this guy was walking his little rat terrier andit started barking at Freddy .. so instead of getting really low to theground and hiding like you would expect .. Freddy wanted nothing morethan to go inspect the thing makin noise at him ... he gets veryjealous of other boys around me!

Hi and welcome to the board! Scooby is simply handsome and so cute.

I have one spoiled rabbit (for now - getting another soon) that doesjust fine by himself. We have playtime and his cage islocated in my living room so he is always at the center of anyacitivity. Scooby sounds like he will be fine being an onlybunny-child. :)

Yes, Scooby's has a cage in the bedroom for whenwe are in there and then the living room for when we sleep(he is soloud at night) so he is always in the middle of everything. He ofcourse he has about 3-6 hrs of playtime everyday.

This has been a good thread for me to see. I'vebeen wondering if I should get another rabbit as a companion for mine.I see now that it isn't necessary. Actually, I'm not sure that myQingqing's personality would fit with another rabbit. I think she wouldbe jealous.

I'd just like to say that your rabbit is soadorable. I love his coloring its remarkable. I also loveyour avatar. So cute, so very cute. Ihope you'll post a many more pictures in the future.
[align=center]:runningrabbit:
[/align]
[align=center]-Ashley & Flopsy
[/align]
[align=center]---------------------------------------------------------
[/align] [align=center]http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=8196&forum_id=1
[/align]

I would love to. I try to take pics of him allthe time but he wont sit still for two seconds for me to take them. I'mtrying though!

Scooby123 wrote:
Ok so this was his stimulating activity for the morning. PHONEBOOOKS!!!
:laugh:..the "Scoob-O-Matic Paper Shredder" ..... only available on Rabbits Only.

Latest posts

Back