I really hate to do this. (re: aggressive bunny)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL!! AhahahahahahaH!!!!!!! I'm switching.

I'm very confused....where should I post for his updates? Myia's blog, NOT this blog apparently, or your blog, Amy?

X

Pipp wrote:
Yikes, where did my post go? I hate rewrites. :p

Okay... for the second time...

Jen, the 'discussion' about Sheriff/Damon referred to in this thread is actually in Myia's blog, sorry for the confusion. :) But its none of our concern here.

I've moved this thread to the 'Behavior' section because its no longer a rehome situation, but we're all very keen to see how this little guy does after his neuter!

We'll leave Myia and Amy to peacefully and gracefully sort out the costs and any other issues involved in the transfer via PMs.

sas :thanks:

Lol u can understand why this is so confusing now. So Myia's blog, and your blog/new Damon blog?

You know...I'm just gonna scan all three and just hope I don't post in the 'wrong' place. Lol

:bunnydance:

Just posting here in case some people aren't following my blog (will start one for the bun soon).....

I just got home from dropping him off at the vets for his neuter and they said he'd be done around noon today (it's 8am my time)....but I can't pick him up until later because I'm busy at groom school today.

:)

Ooh I'm sending him good luck thoughtwaves :D

I'm checking both now, cos I think they are still a little merged :)

Cross posting from my blog (will start the bun a blog of his own tonight!)....

Damon was coming out of surgery at 10:30 this morning, got the call at 11:00am saying he did really well and was able to come get him at 1pm....but I wasn't able to get there until 4pm (knew the vets would take good care of him!).

So...he's all neutered and already came home and started eating veggies right away! Right now he is snoozing on his comfy towels that I piled into the cage :p.

Just because the whole "money thing" was an issue, here is proof of neuter (payed with my PayPal debit card) ;).....

4506718386_0dfbd0b6f3.jpg

Im really sorry to hear about that Myia..
I really wish the best luck to you and your bunny Sheriff. And be sure that you didnt let us down :)

Not read all this thread as I've not got the time .. but PHEW, you have my sympathies!

When we first got Benji, our Netherland Dwarf, he used to terrorise us, particularly Hollie, who we'd got him for.

He had the run of the garden and if we opened the patio door to go out he would lower his head, charge, and BITE!

He once bit me so badly that he bit through nerves in his wrist ... we really were at our wits end with him.

Then .. he was "done" ... and blimey, did he change! He's still a nervous and aggresive rabbit .. he attacked a cat that came up to his run during the winter, but he is so much better with us, so long as we go slowly, slowly .. once he's in your lap and you are stroking him gently, he will even give you licks !! (Well, me!)

Benji is 5 now and bonded with the love of his life, Mookie, a mini lop .. seeing them together, and seeing how much they obviously love one another, always brings a smile to our faces.

Good Luck !!

Latest posts

Back