I need help please

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanx ya i dont have the male around them ..They all have different cages ...Thanx i dont want more babys i have to get these ones really good homes i already have 5 homes already and proble will keep 1 or 2 so that leaves 2 left but they will go i am giving them to people i know so if they dont want them i can get them back ....

okay its day 4 the mommys are feeding but a couple babys are way small and i can see there ribs what should i do can i hand feed the really small ones what could i use ???:(

Picture022-1.jpg
THUMPER3-1.jpg
Picture024-1.jpg

you can hand rear but it can be really hard to do I would say after seeing them to leave them with mama. They seemed to be doign really well remember some can be smaller

OH ok i will try holding the mother and feeding that way and see how that goes for a couple days so they can some extra feedings in...

from what I can tell the kits look fine. Let mom do her thing. Humans cause more problems then they solve. Are the parents Mini REX? If they carry the Dwarf gene they can have peanuts.Peanuts will not survie no matter what.

well its been 9 days and wow they are getting so big a couple of them are finally using there back legs to hop around its so cute all of them finally got some meat on them i cant wait to see them open there eyes oh ya ??? when can they here you ??also when do ther eyes finally open???

Their eyes should be opening any day now. You want to see all of their eyes open by day 14 or they could develop eye infections.

You should notice that if you make interesting noises around them now, their ears will perk up. Once they start moving their ears, you know they can hear you.

Can I please have some more pictures? I want to see how cute and pudgy they are!

--Dawn

wow thank you i couldnt figure that out thanx ya there getting pretty big they know my voice and it is so cute how they respond to me with there little ears ...

That has got to be my favourite thing about little baby bunnies, the ears. You just die of cuteness overload when they perk up those little ears for you.

To fix the pictures, I just put a line break between the pictures. I put the cursor just next to them on the right and pushed the "enter" key.

--Dawn

oh okay cool i know i hate when they go every where i will try to get more picks on monday to see the difference in them they look so different every single day its so cool to watch i dont think i want to give them away i might just keep them..lol

They are Super Dooper cuties. I'm hoping the broken black (the white with black spots), might accidently wander over to the UK and into my front garden. :p

The pics have distorted the page, so if you could edit them a bit that would be great. After every picture if you could press enter or space bar that would do it.

Thanks :) And thanks for sharing the pictures of your adorables.

Latest posts

Back