I need help please

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I edited the pictures so that they would line up better - I hope you don't mind.

CUTE babies....

I have NEVER seen a herd of baby bunnies?! They are so frickin adorable! I would just lay on the floor and let them climb all over me.. But seriously, how hard is it to round up baby bunnies? LOL

Ya i have three black and white bunnys there very cute also yes i let them run around the house and i always lay on the floor and they try eating my close all the time but i love it when they get all close to me and go to sleep .also i will try fixing them when i ad more but thanx for doing that ...

oh ya its crazy when its time for them to go in the cage they try running under the coach hiding under every thang they can but only 3 of them are crazy the others know my voice i make a really small noise and they come running thats how i raised my big bunnys its good because they only come to me my husband hates it lol i think its so dang cute ..Ya so many people want them but i dont know if i could ever get rid of them i swear it would be way to hard for me to do i proble would cry.I notice they try eating solid food and drinking alreadyand there only 2weeks old today ...

Latest posts

Back