I NEED HELP ASAP

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg! congrats! i had 3 babies, mini lops..(well not me..)
but they passed...how are the littlr ones?

Yes they had full bellies, i made sure to check :), im going to go out in a minute and check on them, i just got off the bus from school :) the mommy rabbit trusts me lol she watches me but she doesnt grunt or anything she is very mellow :) the babies were very nice and toasty this morning and it was rather cold out lol so that is good :) ill be taking some more pictures in 2 or 3 more days :), i wanna get an age thingy going where i have pics from day one to when they live which is 8 weeks, i actually plan on keeping one :):biggrin2:

ok i think i have my colors somewhat figured out :p the pink ones will be rews, there is a grey one so either grey, opal, or chinchilla like mommy, and 2 that look otter or agouti :) i think they are otter, is that possible out of a black and chinchilla rabbit?

Otter is not possible, sadly. One parent or both must be otter to produce otter. There might be a possibility of them being frosty(frosted pearl) if both parents carry shaded(tort).

darn it, lol is there a possibility of opal? i used a gene type calculator on welsh hunnybuns rabbitry site, and it says i can get these colors for my angora/mini lop breeding:
100% opal :p yay me ha i highly doubt they will be 100% but oh well ha

Latest posts

Back