I NEED HELP ASAP

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw thanks lol, usually they do stop eating before hand, depends on the doe for how long they stop.

I have a lock and chain put around Misty's cage :p

Rabbits can kindle at any point. In fact, all of mine have gone during the day.

Keep us uptodate :)

lol ill bring those chain snippers not sure what they are called lol anyways ill definitly keep you updated, she is defo pregnant, het built, fur pulled, she is HUGE, and she is just ready lol its me who cant wait any longer :pullhair:

Sterling Lop Rabbitry wrote:
lol ill bring those chain snippers not sure what they are called lol anyways ill definitly keep you updated, she is defo pregnant, het built, fur pulled, she is HUGE, and she is just ready lol its me who cant wait any longer :pullhair:
Hehe good luck, what time is it over there?

ok today is the 31st day of pregnancy, so they should be here by tommorow morning right? and if not then something is wrong or the kits are obviously going to be still born is that correct ? :nerves1

Lol, not neccessarily, if she doesn't have them on day 31 it doesn't mean something is wrong, I would wait till day 35 at least before I would start worrying ;)

Almost all my does wait until the 31st day to have their kits. I have two early birds that will have them a day or two before and another one that likes to have them a day or two after.

I was thinking last night that I wished I would have had a picture of my mini lop doe Punkin when she was pregnant the last time. She liked to lay down with her big belly beside her. She looked so miserable. :)

I don't know about the "mean moms make good moms" theory. Two of my mini lop does get hormonal and snippy during pregnancy and for a little while after the kits are born. All other times they are very loveable buns. I can't say that they're better moms than my other does that don't get aggressive. Most of my does are great moms. If I had that many kids to take care of, I'm not sure I'd fair out as well.

no, but she is still eating a little hay, and she was lieing down when i went back out with their water bottles, and she seems to be breathing a little heavier? does that mean anything? and what does it mean when you are cuddling with your bunnie and they chatter their teeth? Fufu was sitting on my shoulder and i was petting her and she was chattering her teeth and getting comfortable

Grinding teeth is a sign of contentment....so she's happy with you and what you're doing (petting, snuggling, etc)

Her breathing may be due to the fact that she's so darn pregnant and uncomfortable. My does that get pretty large often breathe a bit quicker near the end of their pregnancy.

OMG I Went out and i looked around the cage and couldnt find her, she was in the nesting box, she pulled ALOT more hair, is this a good sign?

*UPDATE* She is breathing really heavy inside the nesting box Could this mean she is having them?

My doe did that the first time, she pulled alot of fur and was hunched in the nestbox and was sticking her head under the fur, she had them a couple of hours later, like I saw her around 12pm and she had them around 9pm that night, so she could be having them now or it still could be a couple of hours.

IM A GRANDMA!! TO 5 LITTLE BABIES!!, THERE ARE 2 PINK ONES, POSSIBLY WHITE, AND 3 GREYISH ONES WITH DARKER AND LIGHTER SPOTS!! OMG 31 DAYS OF WAITING AND THEY ARE HERE!

P.S I GOT ONE PIC NOT THE BEST ILL POST!

Back