I NEED HELP ASAP

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
j1262b.jpg

b6y8hl.jpg

Mom is black chcinchilla
Dad is pure black

I would guess your 2 dark ones are chins as they are born black and you will start to see their colour come in within the week they will start to look that dappled way also chin is more dominant than self. mind you sometimes they love to confuse you lol not sure on the others was thinking magpieor broken magpieposs as I know that runs along with the chin gene Pam would be better at that than me Lol

It's hard to tell from the picture....heck, I even have my own to my nose sometimes and guess wrong when they are this hairless. LOL

I'm guess chins for the darker kits and maybe a broken if I'm seeing spotting correctly in the bunny butt I'm looking at in the upper pic. They don't look like a solid white to me. My sable points that were just born actually show almost pure white and pink. Your little pinkies seem to have some darker spots.

You'll have to let us know if we guess correctly. Do we get a prize like one of the bunnies? :D

lol i dont have recent ones but like i said there are pics on my site

Sterlingloprabbitry.com, mom is Majik on the does page, and dad is Salem on the bucks page, also there are 6 i counted them, 1 is defo an agouti, 1 is grey, and 1 looks black the other 2 are extremely pink no markings

I looked at the pics on your site. Salem looks more like a Holland with that fat little head...or maybe it's just the pic. I would have pegged him as a Holland if he wasn't on your mini lop page. :) I also have a mini lop named Missy that is a broken...but she's a broken blue.

lol i have his pedigree and registration as a mini lop, so im not sure :| but Missy is due in 5 more days, they will be french angora lop mix :D lol they will be cute :p anyways it is going to be -1 on friday will they be alright? they are very insulated :p

I'm a bad one to ask if you should warm you bunnies as I've gotten paranoid this year after losing my first Holland lop litters to the cold. I'm admittedly now addicted to the heater box. Those bunnies are probably up there sweating some nights. LOL

How big is Salem? My Hollands are half the size of my mini lops, so I'd think you'd know if he was a Holland. Maybe the picture just makes him look small and with a wide head. :) Hey, they say black is slimming, right?

Hollands are smaller than Mini Lops.
Mini lops are just basically French lops but mini.

Ooooh! Congratulations! :D Your waiting paid off! Can't wait to see more pics!

Latest posts

Back