I have another rescue bun *sigh*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Look at her claim her corn toy! What a doll! I hope she does well - she's just as cute as can be!

naturestee wrote:
What a cutie! I love the feisty ones. Now to just get her named...

Maybe............ Fluffy Max? ;)

I think someone needs to add a little bunny to their list of bunnies below their name..... but I won't say who..... :whistling

Haley,

Congrats on your new little one! She is absolutely adorable. You are just such a softie!!! Good luck with the bonding. I can't wait to hear how the boys like her.

Laura

:D

Bo B Bunny wrote:
naturestee wrote:
What a cutie! I love the feisty ones. Now to just get her named...

Maybe............ Fluffy Max? ;)

I think someone needs to add a little bunny to their list of bunnies below their name..... but I won't say who..... :whistling
LOL!

Or Maxine maybe? :biggrin2:

LOL! Darn!

Her little black stripes down her face remind me of Alice Cooper's makeup.

You could name her Alice - plus you got her during Halloween month.... and she's kinda fiesty..... and in truth, Alice Cooper is a big sweetheart of a guy.

Aww, she's cute! I don't really like fluffy rabbits but you always end up with the ones that are actually verging on stealable :p.

For some reason when I look at her I think of that old TV show, the Beverly Hillbillies :huh. I would give her some country bumpkin name with a twist.

Oh great...... now you have her looking like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island ...

I liked Alice...... now she looks like Mary Ann..

:p;)

She is darling, Haley! If she is only five-six months old, I would bet her fiestiness is "teenage bunny syndrome", LOL. Plus aren't lionheads a pretty feisty breed anyway? Good luck with her, she's a cutie.

NZminilops wrote:
Aww, she's cute! I don't really like fluffy rabbits but you always end up with the ones that are actually verging on stealable :p.

For some reason when I look at her I think of that old TV show, the Beverly Hillbillies :huh. I would give her some country bumpkin name with a twist.

How about Ellie Mae.:p

Susan:)

Thanks Jan :)

I let her out to run for a few hours today and she was nicer. She did some binkies and the buzz/stomp thing unaltered bunnies do :)

I have a few names Im inbetween. So far its between Zoe, Emma, Lily, Molly and Eve. Im trying to get to know her personality before I decide on one.

Awe, she is precious! And I'm glad you could at least give her a better chance at a better life.

I vote for "Lily!" ;) Have you decided on a nameyet? She's a cutie -- great addition to your crew!

Latest posts

Back