I have another rescue bun *sigh*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is she settling in?

Are you enjoying her and getting to know her better?

I know you're pretty busy!

I think we've settled on Molly ;)Im not 100% sure though. lol

Shes still a little brat! She grunts at me when I open her cage and boxes me when I reach in to feed her and clean her litterbox. At least she doesnt bite! Im still going to wait until after I can afford to get her spayed to decide whether to keep her or not. I think shes adorable but I really cant handle another little brat in the house (and I thought Lucy was bad!) lol

Thanks for asking, guys. Things have been so crazy for me. I only have 5 more weeks of student teaching. Im having so much fun though!

Hakey it must be a Lionhead personality. Our Daisy Mae does the same thing to us, grunts and boxes with us when we open her cage.

BTW I love the name Molly, it suits her. She is a real sweet heart. Has Mr Tumnus met her yet?

Susan:)

I love the name Molly. Maybe she is still settling in (or hormones). It took Basil quite a while to stop attacking me when I reached in his cage (about 4-6 weeks). I think when you have a number of small children reaching into your cage, you get a bit defensive!

Haley wrote:
I think we've settled on Molly ;)Im not 100% sure though. lol

Shes still a little brat! She grunts at me when I open her cage and boxes me when I reach in to feed her and clean her litterbox.

Well, that fits, a friend of mine has a Molly and she has always been an awful brat too, LOL. Seriously though, I bet your new girl will settle down with a spay and after getting used to you and your place. She is probably just scared with her new surroundings.

Latest posts

Back