I am very sad to inform you that...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man...

I am with JadeIcing on this... People, this has already been dealt with long ago, so this thread should be left alone already.

Everyone pretty much agreed that yes, mistakes were made, lessons were learned, and now we need to help, advise and prevent future mistakes.

Can we all do that instead?

MsBinky wrote:
Man...

I am with JadeIcing on this... People, this has already been dealt with long ago, so this thread should be left alone already.

Everyone pretty much agreed that yes, mistakes were made, lessons were learned, and now we need to help, advise and prevent future mistakes.

Can we all do that instead?

Urm Shay came on here asking for advice and input, and thats what people are doing! :?

I dont think it can be left alone to be honest as there are bound to be people who are upset and let down by what Shay has done, and they have the right to an opinion.

It doesnt seem like Shay has actually made her mind up as now she is considering 'getting rid' of Simi as well, so of course people want to give her advice and support whilst she makes her mind up.

Yes, mistakes were made, but isnt this forum's purpose (amongst many) to make sure the same ones aren't made!?

Shay knows we are all here for her, and want to be kept updated on what happens, so its unlikely this thread will be left alone.

Opinion were expressed. Time to move on.

Honestly I do NOT see anything wrong with this. It happened it is over and done with. If someone had not felt that way I know for a fact I would not have three of my rabbits. Everything happens for a reason.

I see ALOT wrong with it, but i'm not here to judge!

Hopefully Shay will keep us all updated with whats happening with her bunnies, and no doubt we will all be here to support her with whatever decision she makes!

:( sorry I didn't mean to be annoying- I just kind of saw a thread, read through it and gave my opinion. I wasn't trying to carry it on and make Shay feel worse, if that's what people think. I honestly didn't know that this thread was over- I thought it was still up for discussion and I was just giving my opinion and advice. Sorry :(
As I said, I wasn't here from the beginning- I havn't posted anything in this thread, I just thought it was okay for more opinions etc. to be put forward.

As I can now see the conversation has been stopped and everything resolved, I'll just say good luck to Shay and glad everything has been sorted out so soon. :)

:hug:

Its ok. It is not just Shay I am worried about I don't want people to start taking sides.

Shay has alot going on right now so it is hard for her to come around here. She is still coming back.

Hey Ali,

Sorry, i wasnt taking sides or anything - hope it didnt come across like that? :(

I really hope Shay stays too:hug:

Sarah xx

Hehe I like curbing things before they happen.

She is but between school starting and so many things I think we will see a drop in members till things settle.

I don't think anyone (hopefully) would take sides- I'm certainly not. It takes courage to come on with a problem that you probably know you will get negative replies too. But it is very clear that Shay loves her bunnies very much and is a fab owner.
I guess advice, negative or positive, is always given in threads, and sometimes, I have found a lot, they are needlessly harsh, and I think most people have done this, including myself, but people don't mean to be harsh. It's accidental, but I guess thoughts and care should be taken when replying to a thread.
:) I hope and think Shay will stay too- no-one thinks she is doing something terrible- some may not agree with it, but noone doubts that she is a good, loving owner.

I dont really think people mean to be nasty or anything, but i can appreciate why people get so frustrated with other members etc... I guess its because we are ALL animal lovers and just want to see the best for our pets and other peoples pets :D

I have to say, this is the best forum i have been on yet and would love to become everyones 'friend' on here :D

Yes I agree- it is lovely we all feel so passionately about animals :)
And agree again- this is definately the nicest and most helpful forum I've been on and I'd hate to have an arguement with someone here.

JadeIcing wrote:
Time to leave this alone. She knows what she is going to do and will inform us. She admited fault and is finding a solution to it that is all we can ask.

So go hug a bunny or two. :biggrin2:

:yeahthat:

We hardly ever lock threads or ban members here at RO, and I don't want to have to shut down this one, but hey...

11513.gif

So consider this thread dead, Fred.
feste_2.gif

Good luck, Shay! :bestwishes:Let us know how it goes -- but in a new thread (or your blog).

sas :biggrin2:

PS: Isn't JadeIcingan awesome Mod. :inlove:

Latest posts

Back