I am such a sucker.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Years ago we adopted a cat from a friend who wasmoving over east and was going to have her put down. We didn't knowmuch about the cat, presumed she was sterilized (she was a very thincat)...
After a few months she put on heaps of weight so my mum was all ARUGHshe's pregnant. We took her to a vet and explained the situation and heagreed, yes she was pregnant. So we let her sleep in my old cot,spoiled her rotten. She got as much food as she wanted, good quality ofcourse...
However after the -due- date no kittens...
So we took her back to the vet (saw an older vet this time), who informed us...
1) you cat is FAT
2) she is sterilized
and
3) hahahahahahahahah
:disgust:I was only 6 at the time and was so dissapointed, I wanted kittens!
What a very stupid vet and a very smart, fat, cat

Hahahaah! That is a GREAT story, BangBang! Iwould be mad at the age of 6 if my vet told me my kitty was havingKITTENS...then come to find out she is just fat.

GAHHH.....no babies YET. We still have until Friday. I am reallythinking she is just not having any. She doesn't look any fatter today.Maybe she will expand the night before? I seriously don't know how sheisn't pregnant when she was in a tank full of males. Mice go in heatevery 4 to 5 days (I think). She had to have been in contact with amale...even her brothers....that pet store doesnt separate themice/rats by sex because they are "just feeders".

HAVE SOME BABIES, MARILYN:bunnydance:

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

God what a bad waiting game!

I've had pregnant Russian hamsters before, andeven though i knew they were preggers, they do like to keep youwaiting.

Oh my, i couldnt have a pregnant mouse, 24 babiesis something i dont want to think about, 2 litters of 4 hamsters wasenough for me tyvm!

Well, the average litter for mice and rats is12. She could have as little as 1 baby or as much as 24 babies. I amthining a couple if none at all, lol.

Darn mousie, she faked being pregannt so that I would rescue her;).

NO BABIES! My gosh, I hope you guys don't think I am crazy. This mouse has made a liar of me, I believe:craziness.

Friday makes three weeks since I have had her. I would say by Sunday if there are no babies, she isn't having them.

I can't tell if her belly is moving because of babies or if she is justbreathing. She will NOT let me pick her up. I just tried a little whileago and she nipped my finger. She is kind of a mean-lady mouse:disgust.

I had to rehome them due to one of our roommates not wanting mice in the house. They went to a great home though.You can read about it in my blog. I can still get updates on them andeven visit them.

Latest posts

Back