Howdy from Texas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnycat

Reaction score
Hey, everyone! My name is Spooky, and I am currently rabbit-less, but hoping to add a bunny or two to my fairly large pet family.
Fourteen cats, two dogs, one rat, and some fish.
I'm sure some of you know a bit about rats, too, and would chastise me about having only one rat. I did have two, and more in the previous years, but on Saturday my eldest rat passed away, leaving me with one. I love my rats dearly, but it's become very hard for me to see them leave me after only a couple of years. I'm trying to find a great new home for my remaining girl so she won't be alone.

I'm only fifteen, so I don't take care of all the cats and dogs by myself, but the smaller animals I've had belong to and are cared for completely by me. :)

After a bit of internet browsing, rabbits have really captured my interest. I've always adored them, and now that I'm older and much more capable of handling these guys, I've decided to pursue them. Of course that all must start with research, so that's why I'm here. :D

Thanks, guys! Glad to be here.
I had a great experience with rats and I'd love to have them again in the future.
Now I'm looking forward to a bun. ^^

Hi & welcome to the forum from another Texan...I'm way down SW in Del Rio.

Good luck finding the right bunny!

Glad to see you researching and we're happy to have you here.

Peg

Heehee, I'm just a research kind of person. ;) I always get onto people for having a pet they know nothing about, so I can't be a hypocrite! But besides that, I love researching animals in general.

And good to see another Texan. :D I've spotted a few more of us around, too. (Also glanced over your blog - those grey babies are so cute.)

I would like to say hi and welcome

I hope you are enjoying RO as much as the rest of us do.

Anyone with purple names will be more then willing to help if you have any questions. Just let us know as well as all members on RO.

Welcome
Kat

Latest posts

Back