How to measure pellets

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Howard cordingley

Reaction score
Really cute too! Jasper has just taken his favourite fruit a small slice of red apple and a small grape! He needs plenty fluids so this is a way to get it in him. But in moderation

Howard cordingley

Reaction score
Thank you for taking on a special needs, elder bun. We switched our over to orchard grass, but they had no problems with teeth. I have also used small amounts of alfalfa with some of the buns.
Thanks I will try alfalfa too. He’s worth it he still wants to mate with females we have two other girls who are outside together for 18months I had them neutered recently but a friend brought his female round and jasper wanted to mate so I let him. I hope we get one of his offspring so when he passes I have his son or daughter.

Mac189

Reaction score
That one's not for you, friend! It's related to another thread in the past. You're taking wonderful care of your long-earred friend in his age and I hope you get to have one of his children. It's wonderful that your old man rabbit still has some spark in him and I think we're all grateful you're giving love to him in his twilight years.

Jasminebunny

Reaction score
Jasmine seems so happy.
Maybe she doesn't need a friend?
Rabbit don't need a friend to live right?