How old is everyone's rabbits here, and what breed are they?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all. I have two mini lops, 3 years old this month;

Starsky the blue boy:

DSC01008.jpg

Lacey, agouti beauty:

Laceypose.jpg

I am also fostering what we think is a dwarf lop at around a year old;

Diesel the devil (not really):

DSC00979.jpg

okay. . . here are mine:

herman, 1 1/2 year old opal english lop boy

100_1449.jpg

herman_chubby.jpg

winnie, almost 2 (another 11 days!) black mini lop girl

winniecute.jpg

w9.jpg

and izabelle, 8 or 9 week old astrex (curly) coated mini rex mix. . . who is also a red/black harlequin color

100_1632.jpg

(she looks SOO much different. . . i need to get a new photo of her for ya'll!)

and my roommate's rabbit, zooka, she is a broken ? mini rex (her color is too light to tell what it truely is). she is about 6 months old now

zoey3.jpg

zoey2.jpg

(these are baby photos from when we first got her, i don't have any new ones on the computer yet)

Thank you so much! You really did catch them! Wow I mean you got them all! On Levi I have no clue. I just know he is very sweet but active.

By the way Connor. Teresa and Dallas are bonded. Rocky and Levi are almost bonded.

jcottonl02 wrote:
Jade Icing-

Ringo Starr- aww he is absolutely gorgeous! He looks so playful and friendly- I love the picture where he's playing- so cute!
Conner Grayson- the pic where he's jumping down- acrobatic bunny lol! He is so beautiful and looks so sleek and shiny.
Teresa Mekare- bless her- she looks like a little princess. What a cutsie pie. I bet she gets whatever she wants and lots of strokes- pampered princess lol!
Dallas Jinx Jones- wow! his coat looks like velvet!!! I love the pic where he's lying down- he looks so sleepy and dozy- with his little paw streeeetccched out :):p
Elvis- he is pure white. how beautiful. He looks quite a character too!
Indie- goodness he's absolutely gorgeous! He looks part himalayan. Wow. *Changes word 'foster' to ' '* :D
Wyatt- what a fluffball! He must be so lovely to cuddle. Bless him he's gorgeous- although he must take aggesssss to groom!
Rocky Balboa- awww how gorgeous! I love the colours. That pic of him munching- so adorable!
Levi Strauss- what an amazing coat- the colours are lovely. Am I right saying he's got netherland dwarf in him?

Mocha is a 4.5 year old unknown mixed breed boy.
DSCF0681.jpg

Spice is also a 4.5 year old buck. He's only a few weeks younger than Mocha and is his half brother.
snowbunns4.jpg

Zoey will be 2 in a few days. She's a Holland Lop.
IMG_0053.jpg

And last but not least is my over 4.5 year old doe, Reese. She is also a Holland Lop.
rsz_IMG_0039.jpg

Madison, 5 month old Chinchilla"lionhead" (she has no mane :p)

000_0012.jpg

Ebony, Black rex/lop mix, 1 year and 4 months old

100_0055.jpg

Pebble, REW rex/lop mix, 1 year and 4 months old, (Ebony's sister)

100_0170.jpg

Ronnie, a NZ white mix. Unknown age, but I think he is around a year and a half.

000_1499-1.jpg

Ok, I have to do a serious picture of him. He would be humiliated if that is the only picture you saw of him.
Picture109.jpg

Skye, a fuzzy lop. Eight months old. I can't believe I have already had her for six months.

100_1125.jpg

These are not new pictures because my normal computer is broken.

Rabb1tmad:

Starsky: what a sweetheart! He looks so lovely, and is such a lovely colour. I love the 'blue' colour of his coat.
Lacey: bless- she looks like such a cutie- bet she expects lots of strokes :)
Diesel: what an amazingly unique and beautiful coat! He looks like such a sweetie. Devil? lol

Katt:

Herman: awwww I love english lops! So adorable. He looks really lovely but a bit cheeky!
Winnie- omg she suits her name so well! Her face is soooooo adorable- really cute and podgy :)
Izabelle: wow. How gorgeous is she? Gee she is such a beauty!
Zooka: I think you should steal him off ur roommate- he is so perdy and looks like a really good-natured bun. I love the pure white of his coat.

Jadeicing: not probs :p. They all look so adorable n ur very lucky to have them! And them you.

MyBabyBunnies:

Mocha- oh how gorgeous! I love the colour of her. I love the stalk sticking out of her mouth- so cute.
Spice- goodness he's beautiful! He is really unique too. He looks like such an adventurer!
Zoey: awwwww striped like a tiger :D she looks gorgeous- a lil pampered bun :)
Reese- awwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a cutie! The big fluffy body with the teensy ears- oh bless her she looks like such a sweetie and little bit dopey too!

Michaela:

Madison: Bless- she is so tiny but with such big eyes! It makes her look so innocent.
Ebony: so gorgeous. The colour of his coat- wow. He has such a sheen and sleekness to his coat. What a perdy bun.
Pebble: aww he looks like a right little character- maybe a little mischevious? But he looks like such a cutiepie. And so pretty- lovely pure coat.

Aina:

Ronnie: He looks so lovely. And I love the coat- so pure white! I love his big ears too :D:D
Skye: AWWWWW so cute! What a fluffy bun! She must be lovely to hug! But she makes take ages to groom! Ah welll- worth it when ur as cute as that!

Hunnybunny63:

Daisy- a mini lop? lol hehe- she's still gorgeous. I love her big eyes and lovely colours on her coat. What a beauty.
Dandy- now she's just plain adorable!!! I just think lops look so lovely and a bit dopey- which I love :D

What beautiful buns everyone!!

Here are my babies.

Loki is a tort Holland lop buck. The vet thinks he was about 5 months old when we rescued him. A nice lady found him in her yard, but couldn't keep him so now he's with me. He is 1 1/2 yrs old now. I can't believe I've had him for over a year!:shock:

2007_0620bunnies0040.jpg

Don't take it personally. He disapproves of everyone.

2007_0620bunnies0042.jpg

This is Lily, a broken tort Lionhead doe. She's one of Peg's gorgeous babies. She was born on or around Valentine's Day so I decided to just make it the 14th. She is 4 1/2 months old and has turned into quite the diva. She doesn't care much for me, but adores Loki to pieces. Loki, on the other hand, prefers my company. We have a twisted little triangle going. haha!

Lily
2007_0620bunnies0021.jpg

2007_0620bunnies0024.jpg

t.

I don't have a photobucket account set up so I don't have pics yet but I will soon. Any way I have a 6 year old Mini Rex named Teacup and a 4 year old Rex named Kali both are females.

Well. time to introduce my boys!

Here is Aftias, Wild European Rabbit-Lionhead mix (although there is nothing "lionhead" on him), 10 months old.

27-03-07_1944.jpg

And Odisseas, a dwarf-lion-something-mix (please, bunny experts, help me on this), 10 months old:

26-03-07_2123.jpg

Bugs, Flemish Giantnot sure of his exact age, but we got him Aug 06' so he'll be 2.
426670605_8896c94d22.jpg

Bender, came Dec of 06, not sure of breed or age

743575126_c611f5cdd1.jpg

Scotch and Beau, we got in January 07. Mini Lops
743575070_acbecbc511.jpg
743575028_43cd3cc21c.jpg
. He and Beau will be 1 Next January.

Here are My babies:

Rex is a Mini Rex and will be 3 years old in September.

rex2007.jpg

This is Mini also a mini rex and he turned a year in Febuary

mini3.jpg

Here are fluffy (the lighter grey) and Norbert (darker grey) the brothers. They will be 3 months old on July 23. They are netherland dwarfs. These guys were supposed to be mine.....but my daughter bunny napped them (they are 9 and 5) and I don't get to play with them!! lol I am on cage duty only!

newbunnies2.jpg

Mocha, chocolate Polish spayed girl. 2.5 years old.
100_2912a.jpg

Loki, black Dutch neutered boy. 3 years old.
100_1893a.jpg

Sprite, spayed Dwarf Hotot girl. About 3.5 years old (estimated).
100_3421a.jpg

Fey, spayed Dwarf Hotot girl. Sprite's sister.
100_3400a.jpg

Oberon, technically a foster.:p Neutered New Zealand boy, estimated 1.5 years old.
100_3398a.jpg

Give it up already. Hes yours.:p

naturestee wrote:
Oberon, technically a foster.:p Neutered New Zealand boy, estimated 1.5 years old.
100_3398a.jpg

Latest posts

Back