How old is everyone's rabbits here, and what breed are they?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is my baby roxie. she is 8 months old as of yesterday here is a pic of her . she is an english spot/ hotot
BuddyandMeganll069.jpg

I have:

Sakura, approx 9-10 weeks old, blue fox netherland dwarf
DSC00097.jpg

BunBun, a year and a month old, sable minilop:
DSC00061.jpg

Lucky, she's a black otter minilop, about 10.5 months old (BunBuns wife :p)
DSC00064.jpg

And Black Jack, he's about 9 months old:
DSC08116Medium.jpg

Mini lops i totally want to bunny nap Sakura lol.

My oldest bun at the mo is Saffy she is 4, my youngest is a couple of my babies that i kept from my last litters Opi and Billy they are 3 months now and the rest fall all inbetween lol
Netherland dwarfs but i have 2 lionhead/nethie mix as well (pics on my blog as have to many to put on here lol)

this is Crystal whos 2 1/2 shes a badly bred dwarf lop

Smallcrystal1.gif

this is Honey shes about 8 months old and is also a dwarf lop i think

smallhoney3.gif

This is Simba he is a lionhead and is 4 months old

smallsim.gif

This is Misty shes 14 weeks old and a magpie harlequin lop (not sure what kind of lop though)

IMG_0777.gif

and this is little binky whos 12 weeks old and a Japanese Harlequin dwarf lop i think :?

IMG_0780.gif

Great thread. :)

Peekaboo, Im going to need you to send Simba to me. ;) And Hazel's mom, are you sure she's not just agouti in color? She looks a little big to be a cotton from what Ive seen (I have a friend who does cottontail rehabbing, she says one thing you can always tell if its a cotton cuz they wont let you hold them- its their wild instinct).

Basil (pronounced Bazzle),7 yrs old, Tort Dutch:

basresized.jpg

Max,4 yrs old, Chocolate Dutch:

maxresized.jpg

Mr. Tumnus,2 yrs old, Broken Tort Lionhead:

Tumnus2.jpg

And Lucy, 1 yr old, Netherland Dwarf:

Bunnies236.jpg

They are all so beautiful! And so different- hehe.

Oscar is so cute- he looks really lollopy which is really sweet!

Awwww Pebbles' tiny ears!!!!!! :shock: so adorable!!!!!! Bet she must have been unbearably cute as a baby.

Cocoa- what a beautiful colour- and rightly named I must say! He looks very inquisitive.

Aww Roxie is beautiful- like a princess. Reminds me very much of Pippin- except MUCH bigger lol! Buddy's like a lop version of her and really cute.

Sakura, Bunbun, Lucky and Black Jack- they are all so cute- and very similar except Sakura. She is so pretty and looks really dainty! They others have amazingly lovely coats- I love the contrast of colours on Lucky.

Ookpik!!! Looks so sleepy and dozy. I bet he's very cuddly!

Mimi and Niu Niu look so intelligent- I dunno what it is- I think it's their eyes. Wise beyond their years I think lol! Is niu niu a lionhead? They are both really cute and so different.

Crystal, Honey, Simba, Misty and Binky- Crystal and Honey are so gorgeous and look so gentle! Simba is just plain unbearably cute and really well named I have to say! Misty and Binky- awww they are so beautiful.

Aww Hazel looks so soft and like a puddle of fur!!!! Hehe. And White Chocolate is so cute- and she looks very soft and gentle too. I love the little feet hanging out!!!! It must be tempting not to tickle them.

Basil, Max, Mr.Tumnus and Lucy. Yay I get to see what Basil looks like- just how I thought he looked!!! (I looked them up on google lol!) They are all so cute- Max looks quite dopey in a really cute way, and Mr. Tumnus!!!! Omg so cute!!!! The tiny eyes and really fluffy!!!!! Lucy is gorgeous- I love netherland dwarfs- their little ears!!!!!

I think I might just have to beat you to it! :D

Ringo Starr is a dwarf mix. He is 2 and a half years old. July 8, 2007 will be his 2nd gotcha day.

100_8313.jpg

100_8513.jpg

Connor Grayson is Polish (?). He is a year old and 6-7 mnths old. His gotcha day is January 14, 2006.

100_8699.jpg

100_6390.jpg

Teresa Mekare is aNetherland Dwarf. She is 2years and 3-4 mnths old. Her gotcha day is Febuary 21, 2006.

100_8696.jpg

100_8356.jpg

Dallas Jinx Jones is 1 year and 5months old. He is a holland lop.His birthday is Feb 11, 2006. His gotcha day is November 30th, 2006.

100_8697.jpg

100_8704.jpg

Elvis is11mnths old. He is a mix. His gotcha day January 16, 2007.

100_8269.jpg

100_8265.jpg

My foster Indie turns 1 years old tomorrow!!! He is a dwarf mix(?).

100_8770.jpg

100_8769.jpg

My mothers bun Wyatt that is with will be a year old August 10th. He is alionhead/wooley/lop mix.

100_8046.jpg

100_8017.jpg

My mothers boy Rocky Balboa is 1year and 4months old. Some kind of lop.

100_0050.jpg

100_0106.jpg

Levi Strauss is about 1 years old. Eh no idea!

levi11.jpg

levi9.jpg

jcottonl02 wrote:
Aww Hazel looks so soft and like a puddle of fur!!!! Hehe. And White Chocolate is so cute- and she looks very soft and gentle too. I love the little feet hanging out!!!! It must be tempting not to tickle them.
White Chocolate: "Soft and Gentle.. Yep, that's me!" *CHOMP* :biggrin2:.
My daughter: *OWW!*
Hazel: :nope:"That's why Mom calls her Bunzilla, or "Cute White Rabbit With Big Pointy Teeth", and Dad calls her a "Furry Little Quisenart". Heh.

Jcotton: Yes, Hazel is very soft, and "puddle of fur" describes her perfectly lots of the time :D.

Haley: "
And Hazel's mom, are you sure she's not just agouti in color? She looks a little big to be a cotton from what Ive seen (I have a friend who does cottontail rehabbing, she says one thing you can always tell if its a cotton cuz they wont let you hold them- its their wild instinct)."
No, she's definately a wild cottontail, but we found her when she was barely 3 weeks old. She had a badly broken leg, so we just adopted her as a pet, we didn't think she could ever survive on her own outside. Besides, we did think at first she was an agouti dwarf, untill she started growing, and growing...
:rollseyesOur vet agrees she's a wild cottontail, but she did grow rather too large... too many treats and good food :embarrassed:, but we're working on slimming her down again.
Yes, I have heard that over and over, that cottontails can't be tamed. Yet a friend of ours also has one, though he's not quite as friendly as Hazel, but still very approachable. And there are others that I've heard of or found on the web. Maybe the Western cottontails are just more friendly :D.

pherber12 wrote:
My bun's name is Gary. He is 1 year and 3 months old and he is a mini lop.

garypaper.jpg

garysleep.jpg

What's in his mouth? He looks cute holding it :)

AND OMG that second picture is just WAAAAY tooooo adooorabbblllleeee!!! He's a little puddle of bunny cuteness!!!!

My buns are all around the same age, which is 6 months or so.

I have three mini lops:

Popcorn:
popcorn.jpg

Toast:
toast.jpg

Butterfly:
butterfly4.jpg

And a mini rex, Freckle:
freckle-1.jpg

Jessi

Jade Icing-

Ringo Starr- aww he is absolutely gorgeous! He looks so playful and friendly- I love the picture where he's playing- so cute!
Conner Grayson- the pic where he's jumping down- acrobatic bunny lol! He is so beautiful and looks so sleek and shiny.
Teresa Mekare- bless her- she looks like a little princess. What a cutsie pie. I bet she gets whatever she wants and lots of strokes- pampered princess lol!
Dallas Jinx Jones- wow! his coat looks like velvet!!! I love the pic where he's lying down- he looks so sleepy and dozy- with his little paw streeeetccched out :):p
Elvis- he is pure white. how beautiful. He looks quite a character too!
Indie- goodness he's absolutely gorgeous! He looks part himalayan. Wow. *Changes word 'foster' to ' '* :D
Wyatt- what a fluffball! He must be so lovely to cuddle. Bless him he's gorgeous- although he must take aggesssss to groom!
Rocky Balboa- awww how gorgeous! I love the colours. That pic of him munching- so adorable!
Levi Strauss- what an amazing coat- the colours are lovely. Am I right saying he's got netherland dwarf in him?

Babymaker64-

Bigwig- god he's gorgeous! I love the lionhead features. And very appropraitely named too!
Nipper- I thought he was Bigwig lol! They are both gorgeous! I love lionheads. Does he bite a lot? hehe Nah he looks too nice!
Stanley- he's my favourite- what a lovely-looking guy! He looks so kind-natured. I love the giant breeds. He looks very soft.

Cheyautranch

Popcorn- awww he is so adorable- I love the colour of his coat!
Toast- bless- he looks so lovely. he looks really good-natured.

Butterfly- I don't know why but he looks really intelligent lol! He has such lovely colours on his coat too!
Freckle- aww he's so gorgeous. I love rex's. His face is so intelligent and inquisitive. He looks a little cheeky in that photo.

BTW guys this was longer but i typed it three times cos it kept getting erased. Grrrrrrr

Latest posts

Back