How old is everyone's rabbits here, and what breed are they?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcottonl02

Reaction score
Can everyone tell me a bit about their rabbits? I don't know anyone with rabbits really and I find it interesting.

How old are ur rabbits, what are their breeds and names?

I'll start- Benji is about a year and is a bit bigger than a dwarf lop.

jcottonl02
bensmaller2.jpg

Pippin in almost 13 weeks and is a dwarf lop

pip.jpg

Yeah I've been putting photos on here from photobucket for ages. but now when I put the URL in it just doesn't come up with the picture.....:S

jcottonl02
jcottonl02
It comes up with the little box and then dissapears.

jcottonl02 wrote:
Yeah I've been putting photos on here from photobucket for ages. but now when I put the URL in it just doesn't come up with the picture.....:S

jcottonl02
jcottonl02
It comes up with the little box and then dissapears.
Hmmm that's really strange, I've never come across that before.:?Anyone?:ponder:

I use the little page with the three balloon things on- the red and two green.

Is that rite?

OOOOHHHHH I see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was searching everywhere for URL link and Share link on this reply thing- but its on PHOTOBUCKET
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I get it now :D

Just adding pics in the top

My girlie Dori is 8 months old from what I was told at the Humane Society, and I was told she was a Silver Marten :)

These are her first pics, so I'll have A LOT more later on :D

Picture061-1.jpg

Picture063-1.jpg

Wow- they are all so lovely and gorgeous! And quite young too- most people seem to have young buns on here.

Bracon is so adorable- he looks really interested in everything around him! And quite proud too.

Ruby and Millie look like satin! And the most amazing colour.

I love the contrast of the colours on Dori- and her coat has such a wonderful sheen to it. You got her from a rescue?

That picture of Gary asleep!!! Omg so sweet- and I love his little face!

Butter has the most amazing colours on him. Also I really love his nose- its so adorable and his face is so fluffy!

Keep them coming guys- I love seeing other people's bunnies.

jcottonl02 wrote:
I love the contrast of the colours on Dori- and her coat has such a wonderful sheen to it. You got her from a rescue?
Hi There, I know and she smells good too and is super soft :). Yea, I got her from the Humane Society. They have the San Diego House Rabbit Society come out to groom them and care for them I think like once a month, so looks like they did a good job with her :). Actually when they found her, she was brought in by someone who spotted her wandering in an alley. Makes me think she used to belong to someone because she was also overweight. But she all MINE now :)

Pebbles turned 3 years old on June 23.

She is an agouti Netherland Dwarf.

65zxfld.jpg

Here she is, celebrating her birthday with a Bunny friend.

Rainbows! :)

Latest posts

Back