How many bunnies do you have?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FascinaRabbits

Reaction score
-How many?
-What kind?
-Where'd you get them?
-Are they indoor, ourdoor, both?
etc.

I have 10 right now, ranging from 6 years old to 6 months old. I started out wiht 4 rabbits from I rescued from my shelter and they didn't tell me one was pregnant, she ended up have 7 babies but one of the babies died at on Nov. 15 for some unknown reason :( and so I've kept the litter and they're all seperated and happy. My one rabbit had babies on the 28th of November, I didn't know she was pregnant:shock:! Right now I'm contemplating keeping the babies, their so darn cute! My bunnies live in custom made cages off the side of my garage, it's heated in the winter and air conditioned in the summer.
My bunnies names are
-Wilma (Female Lionhead mix)
-Thumper (Male Holand Lop... or some kind of lop mix)
-Bugsy (REW New-Zealand)
-Reebok (Bugsy's son, and REW New-Zealand)
(Wilma's babies, the ones I kept__father unknown lol)
-Smudge (Lionhead mix)
-Tink (Lionhead mix)
-Tulip (Lionhead mix) This one and the next one are my 11 year old sister's pets, to teach her responibility and such, I don't let anything slip with their health though lol
-Cuddles (Lionhead mix)
-Peter (Lionhead mix)
-Ivy (Lionhead mix)
-Nala (Lionhead mix, she was the one who jsut passed on Nov. 15, I still don't know why she passed though :(, she's burried out at my camp)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/albreeezy/sets/72157625545652932/
That's a link to the pictures of my bunnies I have on Flickr!

Bye people!

I currently have 4 rabbits.

Korr is 5 years old and I have had him since he was a baby. He is a mixed breed. He comes from a pet store.
Lillian is a Giant Angora who is 2.5, I have had her since the end of Aug 2009. She is from a breeder.
Ginny is a 1.5 year old satin angora, I got her about 10 months ago. She came from an ad on Kijiji.
Amelia is a 1 year old lionhead. I get her in June 2010. She is from a breeder.

All my rabbits live indoors in NIC cages. Korr and Amelia are bonded and the other 2 are separate.

I have two lovely rabbits.

Sweetie, lionhead mix doe, 2years 2 1/2 months old
Prince, purebred netherland dwarf, 2years 1 1/2 months old

Both are indoor rabbits. Sweetie and Prince are a month apart.

I got Sweetie from a gal in Port Orchard/Gig Harbor area
I got Prince from a gal in Bonney Lake area.

I'd have to say Lionheads are my favourite breed, and thanks, your rabbits are cute too! Bugsy is the one who had the babies who I'm contemplating on keeping haha, she had them with Smudge, Wilma's son, one of them is a REW and I'm hoping it gets a mane like the lionheads do, Smudge doesn;t have the mane though, but I think that would be really cute, a REW Lionhead, I have a thing for REW I love them lol

I'd have to say Lionheads are my favourite breed, and thanks, your rabbits are cute too! Bugsy is the one who had the babies who I'm contemplating on keeping haha, she had them with Smudge, Wilma's son, one of them is a REW and I'm hoping it gets a mane like the lionheads do, Smudge doesn;t have the mane though, but I think that would be really cute, a REW Lionhead, I have a thing for REW I love them lol

I meant to reply this to that message, and not post it as another comment, if one of the admins could delete the 5th comment that looks just like that'd be great. Thanks!

Can you tell me what a NIC cage is? I tired googling it no such luck lol, Is aw ur bunnies in ur avatar thing, they're cute!
Now what happens if you have take two rabbits who are bonded away from eachother for a long time? I've always wondered that.

Well they can get depressed from not seeing each other, they can miss each other, they can even get lonely. I had Sweetie and Prince separated for about a month after Sweetie was spayed and she started misssing Prince, so I had to rebond them. Another time I had to rebond them was after Prince healed from his leg surgery, because he broke his leg, and that rebond took 2 weeks.

A NIC cage is a cage made out of panels, I believe. I am not sure. Maybe someone else can explain better than I can.

Thank you. They are both small. Sweetie, the black one, is actually smaller than Prince, the white one with black eyeliner around his eyes.

Yes, lionheads are very cool.

Sweetie's mane isn't as full as it is in the avatar though, you can barely see her mane. She is mixed with lionhead, lop, and I am not sure what else.

Sweetie is my heart bunny. I would practically die without her.

i have two, they are housed inside.

1 is a sooty fawn miniature lop
the 2nd is an agouti netherland dwarf

Both males. i love them

I do not remember exactly how many bunnies we have but i know names! lol Most of mine i have bought from other people because i have just found a nice foundation stock and have begun breeding some nice babies. I have bunnies from California, and Indiana. The outside bunnies stay in hutches on the side of the house in between the fence

Chevy (Chocolate Tan Buck) Outside
Lola - chevys mom (Chocolate Tan Doe) Outside
Beyonce (Black Tan Doe) Outside
Candi (Chocolate Tan Doe) Outside - looking for a new home
Monster (Black Tan Buck) Outside
Violet (Black Tan Doe) Outside - going to her new home over the holidays
Sophia (Black Tan Doe) Outside - looking for a new home
Rocky (Agouti Britannia Petite) Inside - he's my sweet man
Whiskey (REW Britannia Petite) Inside for socialization, shes kinda hyper
Frenchy (Black Himilayan Doe) Outside - With 6 cute babies
Phil (Blue Himalayan Buck) Outside

I have 15 rabbits, but the number is always changing :)

Orlando (male Mini Lop)
DNK13 (female mini lop)
River Phoenix (male cashmere lop)
Smudge (female mini lop)
Shenzi (female mini lop)
Banzai (male mini lop)
Ed (male mini lop)
Foxtrot (crossbreed doe)
Hopscotch (female netherland dwarf)
Cina Bun (Amale netherland dwarf)
Jose (male netherland dwarf)
Layla (female enderby island)
Narnia (female flemish giant) + 2 babies.

How many?
-What kind?
-Where'd you get them?
-Are they indoor, ourdoor, both?

Jenny-female English Spot X from shelter, she is indoor, she has a large NIC pen at night, but during the day she is free range in the basement.

Peepers-female Dwarf Hotot from Diogenoir rabbitry, she is indoor at well, has an NIC cage in my living room and runs the main floor when I am home.

I have 2.

Snickers is a mixed breed, he was going to be alligator food.

Pickles is a REW flemish giant...I got him off of Kijiji and he was full of fleas, anemic, had ear mites, pink eye and he was skinny.

They are both indoor.

I have 3 rabbits (Hoping to get a bond mate for my male in the future)

I got my first rabbit, Chewy, as a "pet store rescue" and I fell in love. She is the sweetest thing in the world.

I got her bond mate, Anakin, as a gift.

I got Kinobe as a easter rescue.

Mine are indoor. Kinobe is free roam, but uses the bathroom as his "pen" at night.

Chewy and Anakin are penned in a NIC cage during the night, but get free roam during the day in a "bunny room"

When weather permits here in AZ, they get to go outside and play :)

I have three rabbits =]
My first rabbit is Solara, a female, 5lb mini-rex mix.
My second rabbit, who is bonded to Solara, is a male, 4lb dutch.
My third rabbit, a single bun, is a male, 11lb flemish giant =]
I got them all from Michigan Humane Society =]
They all live in my room (which is quite large!) but sometimes I take them outside on a harness =]

Your buns are super cute =3

Right now i have 2 bunnies! They have been outdoor, but this summer i think i am keeping them in the garage, because they kept escaping outside!It was making me really nervous that they would get hurt or lost! I can't keep them inside (the 3 cats would NOT be happy) and during the winter, I keep them in our heated laundry room. Also, the garage never has cars in it, so don't worry about fumes or anything!:p
I got Houdini (my first bunny) at a Humane Society, and Panda is from a pet shop (they are a good store) someone's bunny had unplanned babies, so they brought her litter to the pet store.

I have three and they live inside but I take them outside a little when the weather is nice. Clover is a medium size bunny, white with black spots, he is about 6-7 years old. I got him a couple of years ago when someone was getting rid of him. Lilly is a small white bunny, probably a Polish mix, about 3-4 years old, she came from the shelter after Hoppy died (Hoppy was a Netherland dwarf, also from the shelter). Bindi is a Dutch, about a year and a half old, also from the humane society. Three is my limit, we also have other pets and I do not want to go over board (however I often am tempted to adopt every cute bunny I see and it can be very hard to resist).

Latest posts

Back