How many bunnies do you have?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our family has nine rabbits.

Willow is a Mini Lop X.
Babbitty Rabbitty is a Holland Lop.
Star is a Dutch
Popcorn is a Dutch
Kokomo is a Dutch
Ty is a Dutch
Wallaby is a Canadian Plush Lop
Jabberwocky is a Belgian x Tan
Peace is a Belgian Hare

They all live indoors, sort of spread throughout the house.

How many?
-I have 16 rabbits, and waiting on a black tort Mini Rex
baby.

What kind?
I show Jersey Woolies and Lionheads.
I have Black Tort's, Blue Tort's, Siamese Sable, Sable Point, Brokens, Rew's, Blue, Black, Orange, Harlequin, And one Chocolate Mini Rex and soon to another black tort mini rex.! :)

Where'd you get them?
-I got my Jersey Woolies from 2 Awesome JW breeder's in Michigan, And I gotten some awesome lionheads from great breeders in Mi and Wi.

Are they indoor, ourdoor, both?
They are ALL outside at the moment. But I am bring in 3 rabbit's for this winter.!

-How many?
12! So many! But I need to get rid of two soon, because I have four FFA bunnies coming in in early January so I'm soon to have fourteen.

-What kind?
Harper- Rex cross- with what we dunno
Popcorn- New Zealand White
Cricket- Holland Lop
Dragonfly- Holland Lop
Chaos- Californian
Catastrophe- Californian
Charli- English spot, possibly cross
Toby- Holland Lop
Toshi- Holland Lop
Tillie- Holland Lop
Tobin- Holland Lop
Tallula- Holland Lop

-Where'd you get them?
With Harper, we asked my aunt to ask her friend to bring a rabbit to a party for us. And she brought Harper. Simple. ;D
Popcorn was my friend's leftover FFA rabbit, and I got Popcorn & Butters(who has died :c) because I had 'empty cage syndrome'-desperately felt the need to fill my now-empty cage. XD
Cricket & Dragonfly came from my mother's friend, and we only meant to get one but we couldn't choose so obviously we just took both! Later we bred them to bucks from the same breeder, and Cricket had Tillie & Tovee(who went back to the breeder) then Dragonfly had Toshi, Tobin, and Tallula.
Chaos & Catastrophe were my FFA rabbits, Chaos was 'leftover' and Catastrophe is supposed to go to my friend but she never came to get her.
Charli is the worst story ever! We were driving to Austin with Cricket & Dragonfly, and we saw someone selling bunnies on the side of the road. My mother said we should go look at them, so we turned around and went back, and Charli was last so we got him. We didn't have a cage or anything, but he was smaller than the size of the palm of my hand and we felt bad for him. :C
Toby was also an impulse rabbit, no cage or anything. We went to go pick up my does after being bred and the breeder said she had some she needed to get rid of, and she showed us them and Toby was her favourite. We got him cuz she figured we're basically an extension of her rabbitry so she wasn't losing a rabbit just gaining space. :p

-Are they indoor, ourdoor, both?
Both. Harper, Toby & Cricket are inside, Tobin & Toshi are in the garage, the rest are outside. But soon I'll be mixing it up a little, so it'll change.

Kipcha wrote:
Our family has nine rabbits.

Willow is a Mini Lop X.
Babbitty Rabbitty is a Holland Lop.
Star is a Dutch
Popcorn is a Dutch
Kokomo is a Dutch
Ty is a Dutch
Wallaby is a Canadian Plush Lop
Jabberwocky is a Belgian x Tan
Peace is a Belgian Hare

They all live indoors, sort of spread throughout the house.
BABBITY RABBITY - from tales of beedle and the bard?

I am down to 4 rabbits now. I lost my two oldoes Pinky and Sara Jane. I now have two sets. Mufasa my lionhead lop I got from a pet store. He's about 5. He' a light orange or dark tan like a lion. Lily his mate is a blue? netherland x and I got her from the shelter. Charlie is around 1 1/2 years and a mini rex I got from the shelter. He is tanish with a blue tinge. I don't remember what it's called. And finally Mr. Bun Bun is a chocolate dutch I got from a rescue I got Sara Jane from and a bunch of others from.

All four live in two x pens.

FascinaRabbits, you have some beautiful little bunnies! :)

To answer your question about NIC cubes, this is what they look like (they're also called 'storage cubes'):

cubes.jpg

I believe places like Walmart sells them (Loblaws may still carry them as well). People usually buy them to construct storage cubes, shelving, etc., but many rabbit people also build bunny cages with them (some of the setups I've seen are quite amazing!).

As for rabbits, I have two: Anna (a mixed breed agouti) who came from our local Humane Society a few years ago, and Yofi, my big, crazy English lop. I purchased him from a breeder in the London, Ontario area about 3 years ago. Both of mine are strictly indoor rabbits, with the exception that they get to run about in the backyard (supervised) on summer afternoons when I'm home. They have their own room in the house, with a cage originally made for a dog the size of a Great Dane, and the door to the cage is always open.

How I'd love to have room for 10 rabbits...you're very fortunate!

How many? - 20 or more (Number is always changing due to litters)
What kind? - Creme D'Argent (11 or so), Champagne D'Argent (4), Cinnamon (2), Beveren (1), Mini Rex (2), Netherland Dwarf (3 plus two kits), and Holland Lops (2)
Where'd you get them? - I have purchased a few from other rabbitries but manly just breed within my herd
Are they indoor, ourdoor, both? - They live in a 'rabbit barn' it's a small house with windows and doors :) Picture below!

164087_167222346646663_103647186337513_288572_3092775_n.jpg

I have 3 bunnies! One boy and two girls!
There's Mariella, she's a Blue Dwarf-Lionhead. I got her from a Pet Store(I know! I know! bad me!) but she was just so cute! The first time I saw her I KNEW I had to bring her home :) She's had no health problems, so all's well : )
She's 9 months old. She lives inside but gets to go outside on her harness too. She's spunky, a little grumpy but very very sweet(too mommy and daddy anyways)and she really loves romaine lettuce. But don't even think of feeding her celery!

Yuuki Tenshi(his full name, I just call him Yuuki mostly), a boy. His name means "snow angel". He's white with grey tipped ears and a cute little grey nose as well. He's a Broken satin rex. I got him and his sister "Nana" at a farm.
He lives inside. He is 6 months old. He is very gentle and cuddly. He also has a sleep disorder, but no worries he's fine. He just will randomly fall asleep for a short period of time when he gets excited, stuff like that :p

Nana: an American Sable rex. She is Yuuki's sister. She is 6 months old. She is very timid and loving. She lives inside. She loves her jingly ball!!

I have a Netherland Dwarf named Bryn and a Holland lop named Bugsy. They're both about 8 months old. They live together outside, and have been together since I got them. They came from a breeder because there aren't any rabbit rescues near us. =(

I have 4: Rory (3), Phoebe Mae (2), Ned (?) and Kerensa (6 months). Rory is a Mini Lop and came from the local animal shelter when he was about 6 months old. He's my bubby. I love all of them but he's my special boy. Phoebe Mae is a Mini Rex-Holland Lop mix, I got her on a trip to Washington a few months after my favorite bunny Tallulah died. She's very smart and sweet. Ned is a mix of something, we don't know what. He came from the local animal shelter. He's the cutest little guy and extremely lovable. Kerensa is a Holland Lop and came from a local breeder, I got her at the fair. She has a special story but I won't get into it here. She's a wonderful bunny and I've loved raising her because it's kind of like having Tallulah again. All of my bunnies live in our living room :)

I have 6:
Dallas - Mini Rex
Rose - Mini Rex
Rowdy - Mini Rex
Kailua - Mini Rex
Magic - Holland/Dutch cross
Bear - Netherland Dwarf

I got Dallas & Rose from my 4-H leader, but they turned out to not be as nice as I thought they were, so now they're both looking for new homes. I got Rowdy from a breeder in Bremerton, WA, but he was actually born in Indiana. :) He's been to more states than I have! Kailua was born here at Blue Camas Rabbitry (well, back then it was Blue Sky Acres Rabbitry), so she's a homebred girl. :) Magic I got from a friend about 5 1/2 years ago...:) He's my first rabbit. And Bear is the latest addition - being I just brought him home yesterday, from Shaded-Night Rabbitry!

All of them live in a shed, aka the "barn". So they are kinda outdoor/indoor, lol.

Emily

Wow, I envy yinz with so many bunnies! I have one, Jez, a male mini-rex chinchilla, purebred. I got him from a rabbitry. He's an inside bun, but he goes outside for fresh air when it's nice.
:bunny24

Hey everyone, I just wanted to mention that my rabbit Wilma died, a while ago I jsut haven't go to posting this Wilma was the mother of Peter, Smudge, Tulip, Cuddles, Ivy, Tink, and Nala, right now I'm at 9 rabbits not including the new rabbit babies which I might keep one or two.

Latest posts

Back