How do you play with your rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think i'll just call out all those names fromthe list and see which one he reacts to. And I think my rabbit eats thepaper. My rabbit eat almost everything.

Mario doesn't seem to like to play with any toyI give it. I want to give it toys where he can throw them and stuff,but so far I got a lot of stuffed toys. SHould I get him some rubbertoys? It won't break so he can't eat it.

he might eat a rubber toy..but he cant eatplastic!:)one of peapoo and petey's favorite things to playwith is a mcdonalds happy meal toy:)

peapoo_bunny wrote:
he might eat a rubber toy..but he cant eatplastic!:)one of peapoo and petey's favorite things to playwith is a mcdonalds happy meal toy:)
oo but i'm too old to getmcdonalds happy meal. And I don't like the buger.

aww:(.. they dont have an age limit..you couldstill get one.and they also have chicken..not just burger..my littlebrother gives his toys to peapoo sometimes:)

I think I have 2 plastic eggs with a smile onit. My friend gave it to me during easter. I bought my rabbit aroundeaster.Anyway the egg is too slippyand ovalso myrabbit can't really hold it well.

You could get him a plastic cat toy with a bellinside. Or hard plastic baby keys. They're reallycheap (usually $1), and my rabbits love them!

magicapple wrote:
Mario doesn't seem to like to play with any toy I giveit.
I used to think the same thing with Holly. Butthen when I was about to give up on the toy she'd play with it.Sometimes if you take the toy away and then give it to him againthey'll play with it when they wouldn't before.

Okay, i'll try to get something round for my rabbit by this week end. I think playing ball with it and tug a war will be fun.

I usually get a toillet paper roll and stand itup and knock it down then stand it up again and Pepsi knocks it downwith her head.

magicapple wrote:
For some reason I can't get toilet rolls. I just can't find one.
When a roll runs out at your house, just take the cardboardpart.;) Pull off any extra paper that's on it. Itmight help to tell your family that you want them for yourpets. I used to give them to my hamsters too.

How do I stop my rabbit from jumping on to mybed. I had a sleep over last night and I left it out of the cage. I wasplanning to leave mario out all night yesterday until it jumped on tomy bed and I screamed. I didn't know he can jump that high.

No way really, unless you block it off. Rabbitscan jump VERY high.. My little probably around 2 pound lionhead canjump and skip two stairs as she's racing up my stairs. They LOVE tojump :D.

Latest posts

Back