How do you play with your rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
magicapple wrote:
what is coroplast?
Chloroplast comes in 4 X 8 feet sheets of plastic. They are used to make advertising signs. If you are lucky, you can check with different stores (Tim Hortons) and ask them to save them for you when they go to discard them.

IMGA1984.jpg

Rainbows! :)

My bun likes the toilet paper rolls and any other small objects he can throw. (Little things amuse little minds.) :biggrin2:Balls are fun for him.I also use long narrow boxes to make tunnels for him.If he gets bored with the tunnels,I just move them and he thinks it is something new.He will also tug at my sock to get me to play follow the leader.If I stop he will come back and give another tug.

Someday i hope to get him a yellow canary to keep him amused.This bird will not be kept in a cage.It will share the pen with Bunny-Bo-Jangles.His pen is 660 sq.ft.and 11 feet high completly screened in.

magicapple wrote:
How do I stop my rabbit from jumping on to mybed. I had a sleep over last night and I left it out of the cage. I wasplanning to leave mario out all night yesterday until it jumped on tomy bed and I screamed. I didn't know he can jump that high.

I'm sorry but when I read this I had to laugh. It sounded cute. :)Waking up to a rabbit jumping on you, and not knowing they could jump that high. Lol.

Not making fun of you, it was just soCUTE!!! :biggrin2:.....April

Our rabbits like it when we and the skin kids lay on the floor and they hop on us and my english angora buck, Torvald, loves to play with my hair- he nibbles on it and tries to bury his head in it. All of our rabbits enjoy playing with whiffle balls (those cheap plastic balls with holes in them)- they roll them around and toss them in the air sometimes. They also like to roll around those plastic cat toys that have the bells in them.

Latest posts

Back