Holiday Card Swap

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gotten Susan's and Alma's so far. Both super cute! I loved both.

Mine are going to be sent out tomorrow, it's been a really hectic couple of weeks for me. Hope everyone's having a happy pre-holidays!

Yeah.. final exams and such make it hard, but I sent out all the US ones today and Canada friends will get theirs sent out Wednesday! The post office had a line out the door the last 2 times I went soooo I decided to wait. They will be sent out on time though! Hopefully they arrive in time :D

I got my cards from Benjamin and the Beach Bunnies :)

Does anyone know of a safe ink for rabbits? I so want to try having at least Becky sign the cards.

Brandy, in the past I've just had my buns (or birds) chew on the edge of the card to sign it :D My dudes didn't sign the cards this time because they're photo cards. And they FINALLY arrived tonight! I have them all addressed and will go to the post office tomorrow. Benjamin's card arrived too, it's so cute :D

She PMed me instructions for how to apply the wall decal. This is what she wrote:

Peel back the tiny bit on transfer tape that is tucked around the back of most of the inserts.
Gently lift the transfer tape and decal off the backing paper.
Apply the decal and transfer tape firmly to the surface you want to put it on. Press down firmly and make sure that you press each and every letter firmly in place. You can use a rubber spatula if you do not have a squeegie. Gently remove the transfer tape. If the decal looks like it is loose at any area, re-press it down with your fingers or use a hair dryer on low to help adhere it to the surface, pressing it down with your fingers at the same time.
Hope that is clear enough.

I hope the wall decal will stay good for a couple years because we want to put it up in our bunny room when we buy a house! It will be so cute! Thanks, Alma :D

I've got susan and alma's cards so far :biggrin:

The decal is adorable! I've asked hubby to make a sign out of it to hang on my bunnies' cage :hearts::bunny18

I got Gina's card today.

Thanks it's Beautiful Gina, that's quite the crew you got there.

Susan:)

I got Susan's card today, it's so cute :D And I mailed out mine this morning! I'm feeling kind of inferior now because Susan's and Alma's cards are both a lot nicer than mine, mine are just photo cards. There wasn't anywhere to write names or anything so I just put the photo cards in the envelopes. In any case, it's definitely fun to get bunny mail :D

My cards came last night and went into the mail today. Would any of you buns like to be pen pals? I know it is a little silly, but it is so exciting to get mail that isn't a bill. :)

I show all the cards to the rabbits and tell them about everyone here.

Alright I absolutely suck, I'm sending the cards out tomorrow morning.

I really have been going through a lot the past few weeks, a friend of mine passed away and lots of school projects and papers were all due, and now I'm into finals. But they will be sent out, I hope you all get them in time. If you don't, I'm very very sorry! I promise there'll be a cute picture in there though.

Happy holidays everyone :)

Great idea!! I'm late for this year's holidays though.. being where I am, the cards would only get to you next year... :(
But I wish everybody happy holidays!!!!

Marisa, absolutely no need to apologize! This is supposed to be fun, not stressful :) If they come after Christmas, it will just be a lovely post-Christmas surprise.

Also I got Kim's card today and Sooska's and April's yesterday! So cute! All the cards are lined up on my coffee table and are so cheery.

Latest posts

Back