Holiday Card Swap

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FOR MARISA:what:yeahthat::no::roflmao::bunnydance::whatever:boxing:ponder::brat::raspberry::purpletongue:craziness:nonono::shame:foreheadsmack::headsmack:dunno

GLAD YOU SIGNED UP.

SUSAN

Alright, I hope everyone who wanted to participate already signed up because I just sent out the address list! Please PM me if you signed up and didn't get the PM with the addresses.

Here's a list of participants:

SnowyShiloh
Watermelons
MiniLopHop
Ape337
MarisaAndToby
[email protected]
LaylaLop
nermal71
SunnyCait
SOOOSKA

Woo! I got my cards ordered! I got mine from Shutterfly so they're photo cards. Hope everyone likes them :D If anyone else is interested, they have tons and tons of card designs to pick from. Just be sure to look at the price- I picked an adorable one and spent a bunch of time customizing it only to learn that it was $3 per card! Love you guys but I can't spend that much on Christmas cards. The style I actually ordered was I think 75 cents per card. Not as charming as my first choice but still nice and has the most important thing, pictures of my bun buns :D

Does anyone on here object to "Merry Christmas"??? Anyone with specific religious... dont celebrate christmas? Just want to know if I can use merry christmas and those who dont I can put something else on them.

Watermelons sent me a PM asking about the Shutterfly cards. Here's the link: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards

As you can see, there are a ton of card styles to pick from. All you do is make an account, upload pictures, stick them in the card and crop as necessary, customize what the card says (you can also tinker with the font and font color), then order the cards. I paid $11 including shipping for 12 photo cards. The photo cards are just like a photo print/postcard, they don't open up like regular greeting cards. There are cards that open up though too if that's what you want.

I ordered mine from vistaprint. I think I got a discount for being a new member. It was about $20 for 20 flat photo cards with shipping. There are lots of styles to choose from and you don't have to order as many as i did, i'm using them for fam too. And i chose an extra too so they would be cheaper without that ( color back side ). Seems like a good deal

:biggrin2:

This is a great idea, i had fun putting them together! :hearts:

I saw some for about $0.38 a card too! Depends on what you want.

I ordered mine last night from Busy Bunny. They were a little pricy, but the picture looks just like Indiana Bunns, my sweet heart of a lop that died this year. I couldn't resist. I wish he would have had the chance to experience a real Christmas with love.

On the bright side, this will be Gary's first Christmas ever. It will be Houdini and Cindi's first Christmas in their furever homes. We all watched the classic Rudolph last night when it was on TV. They thought the bunnies should have been on screen more. :)

Watermelons, however you get it done :D I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's cards!! Mine still haven't arrived from Shutterfly. I feel kind of guilty because Maximus and Macie aren't pictured on the cards but I didn't have any Christmas-y photos of them and our Christmas stuff is still buried on our storage unit (plan to decorate tomorrow :D) Next year I will make cards with just Maximus and Macie though. I know they don't care but I feel a little bad anyway.

Oh, that reminds me! Santa will be at the feed store this weekend. I'd like to take a bunny or two but I'm afraid there will be a lot of dogs. We did take Rory and Kerensa to a bunny meet up at Petco earlier this year and it went fine even though there are dogs around. We both held a bunny and kept a good grip on him/her.

Now, who to subject to a trip to the feed store and a photo with Santa? If I can convince my husband, I think we'll try it with Phoebe Mae :D She takes things in stride pretty well and I trust her not to try to leap out of Santa's arms.

How goes the carding? Mine might be going out late because they still haven't arrived even though I ordered them a hair over 2 weeks ago! Sheesh! I will get them sent out as soon as they arrive and I can address them and cram them in the mail box.

I might have. Joshua said I got something from Canada yesterday, but I was so tired I fell asleep before he could give it to me. I will see it tonight :)

I FINALLY sent mine out yesterday. Had a hard time getting the animals to behave...
Callie has personally "signed" each card for everyone.... Though it took alot of convincing to get her to do so!

Sorry their not personally signed, I hold the pen oddly, so my printing looks like a 10yr old did it :p

I actually got Almas card over a week ago, that one was super speedy! but it helps living in the same province. No other cards have arrived yet.

Watermelons wrote:
I FINALLY sent mine out yesterday. Had a hard time getting the animals to behave...
Callie has personally "signed" each card for everyone.... Though it took alot of convincing to get her to do so!

Sorry their not personally signed, I hold the pen oddly, so my printing looks like a 10yr old did it :p

I actually got Almas card over a week ago, that one was super speedy! but it helps living in the same province. No other cards have arrived yet.

Sent mine a few days ago. Mine aren't personally signed either bc you wouldn't be able to read it if I did! :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back