Holiday Card Swap

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I may have received everyone's cards by now! They're all so cute! Next year we should definitely do this again. I'm going to hang up a string across the living room next year to hang all the cards from!

What do people think about a valentine exchange in a couple months?

I mailed mine out Friday. Sorry so late guys. Between work and then getting hit with a nasty cold/flu I am now stressing to get everything done by Christmas. I still have to finish shopping....ugh.

My tally to date

Gotten cards from:
Alma
Marisa
April
Susan
Kim
Brandy
Shiloh

Just waiting for 3:
Cait, Amy & Angela's Cards to arrive :)

Anyone not gotten mine yet? (hopefully nobody eep)

Ive started my christmas shopping for the pets.... Do I have to shop for my human family too?

wooohooo!!!!!!!!!! someone got my card! that makes me happy. i loved everyones cards. I wish i had the money to do personalized cards also. i think i pretty much got everyones cards. amys card got here super quick. i guess it helps to be only around 30 miles away.

LOL I didn't realize you were only 30 miles from me till I was doing the addresses. And I felt so bad sending mine out late...life has just been insane.

Only 4-star still around here isn't even called that anymore...it's a campground/trailer park....and I have run a bus route through there a number of times.....marina is called Springbrook....but I have only lived here for 7 years so who knows what it used to be called.

This has been so fun, I am in for Valentines too. :)

The holidays can be hard for me due to past events. This has helped keep depression in check. I have my cards all displayed in the bedroom so I can look at them as I go to sleep. It makes it feel less lonely.

I am all about glitter, LOL!

I'm with you, Becca; it has made this holiday a lot less lonely. This is my first real Christmas away from both parents and my extended family. It's not as fun as I remember Christmas being in the past. But the cards have helped a lot. I have mine taped to the wall in our kitchen; it's supposed to be in the shape of a Christmas tree (Toby's picture is the "star"!) but it kind of looks more like a blob. I should take a picture and post it. :)

Mine are taped to the china cabinet. Started behind Benjamins chair, but he thought they were all delicious. lol. Funny how exciting holidays were when you were a kid. I am so thankful I still have smaller type grandkids around that look so forward to them. My mom and dad used to say that holidays were no big deal and I didn't understand until I got older. They say that christmas is the worst holiday for depression. I believe it. One of us needs to win a lottery, then we could all deliver our cards in person. lol

I agree gmas :) I told my sons (20, 19 and 17) that Christmas is no fun anymore. And I had to explain when they were small there was all of the anticipation, the "santa" aspect, the surprise, their wanting to go look at the light, and watch Christmas shows...now it's just gift cards or gifts that are out of my budget range, looking at lights is boring, Christmas shows are re-runs.....I look forward to grandkids in a few years. And yes depression is horrible right this time of year. There is a family not far from here (I know relatives from both sides of this situation) that for some reason the woman snapped and killed all 3 of her kids (ages 8, 7 and 9 months) then her boyfriend (baby's father) and then killed herself. I love this time of year...but sometimes I just don't like it.

Latest posts

Back