Hey Misty - we wanna see your new bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We at first where right next to the food wagon outside the other building and after a few of the more popular breeds finished up we where on the back wall between the two doors.

Hey Misty? I'll buy alllllllllllllllll your harlie babies! LOL. I absolutely looove harlequin. I know they aren't technically good for shows and all but I love them as pets. :biggrin2:

A dilute fawn is a cream it can be referede to as a dilute orange as well, and a cream is an Agouti!

Your baby lionhead is adorable, I don't think she is a fawn of any sort just a lightly marked harlequin...

schneider1022 wrote:
A dilute fawn is a cream it can be referede to as a dilute orange as well, and a cream is an Agouti!

Your baby lionhead is adorable, I don't think she is a fawn of any sort just a lightly marked harlequin...
I have talk to you before. I have bought my Lion-Head Black tort from Wisconsin at the May rabbit show. And you were I believe sitting next to the lady that I bought him from. :)

schneider1022 wrote:

Welcome to the forum - I just wanted to point out that what I was told about harlequins (years ago - based upon my harlequin lionheads) was that if the rabbit was harlequin (true harlequin) it would show some sort of orange/darker coloring. Otherwise it could be a "tort harlequin" or a "fawn harlequin" or stuff like that. I think there is even "blue harlequins" but don't quote me on that - I've been out of the harlequins for a bit.

Yes we did talk before, and yeah we were sitting next to the lady that you purchased yours from :) the sire of the one your purchased is actually from our rabbitry.

Her Harlequin lionhead does show the darker markings like a true harlequin should there just a lot lighter..... There color does lighten alot with age and can easily resemble a tort that is why some harlequins are sold as torts and there producing/cary harlequin.

Harlequins come in chocolate, lilac, blue, and black, and there color can be orange or tort harlequin.

We do have experience with breeding Lionheads since 07 , and with the Harlequin breed its self.

schneider1022 wrote:
Her Harlequin lionhead does show the darker markings like a true harlequin should there just a lot lighter..... There color does lighten alot with age and can easily resemble a tort that is why some harlequins are sold as torts and there producing/cary harlequin.

Harlequins come in chocolate, lilac, blue, and black, and there color can be orange or tort harlequin.

We do have experience with breeding Lionheads since 07 , and with the Harlequin breed its self.
just gotta say its nice to see another lionhead breeder on here (even if I've been out for about 2 years now).

I love the harlequin lionheads....

Latest posts

Back