Hey Misty - we wanna see your new bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We at first where right next to the food wagon outside the other building and after a few of the more popular breeds finished up we where on the back wall between the two doors.

Jashaira wrote:
wow your Jersey is too cute I so want a broken buck for my blue girl. She had kits last week but lost all 4 of them :( Congrats on some nice new bunnies.
Thanks! He is sure cute too. And I am sorry about your babies!

leo9lionheads wrote:
We at first where right next to the food wagon outside the other building and after a few of the more popular breeds finished up we where on the back wall between the two doors.
Did you had LH's up for sale, And werent they all boys?

Hey Misty? I'll buy alllllllllllllllll your harlie babies! LOL. I absolutely looove harlequin. I know they aren't technically good for shows and all but I love them as pets. :biggrin2:

Nela wrote:
Hey Misty? I'll buy alllllllllllllllll your harlie babies! LOL. I absolutely looove harlequin. I know they aren't technically good for shows and all but I love them as pets. :biggrin2:
They are cute,

They were down closer to the barn.. We were right in front of the bathroom doors next to Mini Rex's..

mistyjr wrote:
I need names ideals for these 2 babies??

For the Harlequin Doe LionHead I picked.... Cermentis

Jersey Wooly Broken Black Buck.... Iggy Domino

And JadeIcing helped me picked out a name for my Chin (JW/LH) Baby

GrayAsh

A dilute fawn is a cream it can be referede to as a dilute orange as well, and a cream is an Agouti!

Your baby lionhead is adorable, I don't think she is a fawn of any sort just a lightly marked harlequin...

schneider1022 wrote:
A dilute fawn is a cream it can be referede to as a dilute orange as well, and a cream is an Agouti!

Your baby lionhead is adorable, I don't think she is a fawn of any sort just a lightly marked harlequin...
I have talk to you before. I have bought my Lion-Head Black tort from Wisconsin at the May rabbit show. And you were I believe sitting next to the lady that I bought him from. :)

schneider1022 wrote:

Welcome to the forum - I just wanted to point out that what I was told about harlequins (years ago - based upon my harlequin lionheads) was that if the rabbit was harlequin (true harlequin) it would show some sort of orange/darker coloring. Otherwise it could be a "tort harlequin" or a "fawn harlequin" or stuff like that. I think there is even "blue harlequins" but don't quote me on that - I've been out of the harlequins for a bit.

But she does have blue tips on her ears and nose.. But thats what the breeder said that she was a blue fawn. And I thought there was something wrong. But she does have a lot of Fawn in her background

Yes we did talk before, and yeah we were sitting next to the lady that you purchased yours from :) the sire of the one your purchased is actually from our rabbitry.

Her Harlequin lionhead does show the darker markings like a true harlequin should there just a lot lighter..... There color does lighten alot with age and can easily resemble a tort that is why some harlequins are sold as torts and there producing/cary harlequin.

Harlequins come in chocolate, lilac, blue, and black, and there color can be orange or tort harlequin.

We do have experience with breeding Lionheads since 07 , and with the Harlequin breed its self.

schneider1022 wrote:
Her Harlequin lionhead does show the darker markings like a true harlequin should there just a lot lighter..... There color does lighten alot with age and can easily resemble a tort that is why some harlequins are sold as torts and there producing/cary harlequin.

Harlequins come in chocolate, lilac, blue, and black, and there color can be orange or tort harlequin.

We do have experience with breeding Lionheads since 07 , and with the Harlequin breed its self.
just gotta say its nice to see another lionhead breeder on here (even if I've been out for about 2 years now).

I love the harlequin lionheads....

Yeah! We bought the Black Tort Buck... Everybody or some said on here that hes not a good Lion-Head but he is sure loosing that fur and its coming in very good.

Latest posts

Back