help!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can give her a little nutrical.How long has it been since she ate? If it's pushing on 24hours, get her in to the vet. You can syringe feed her, butyou shouldn't do it without a vet showing you how.

I couldn't find her age in the posts. If she's small, try starting out with 1/4 teaspoon every hour (except at night).

Pam

You can force feed parsley by taking the stemand starting it in her mouth, then gently push and she should chew itup. You just need a few pieces to keep her tummy working.

Ed

rabbitluvr04 wrote:
Is there anything I can do to help her go to the bathroom?
Pretty much everything that's already been said. Nutri-cal, get her toeat hay, etc. There's really nothing more than can be suggested withoutmore information. It's up to the owners now.

You're really lucky! I'm glad your bunny is doing fine.

My bunny just passed away today, and I wish I would have known about this forum earlier to help Shadow out.

rabbitluvr04 wrote:
She ate a lot of pellets but is still not eating. I reallyam starting to think she has a blockage:(

Huh? She ate pellets but she isn't eating?

If she's under 8 weeks - I suggest really encouraging her to eat hay -sometimes the adjustment to pellets can be hard for thebunnies. I have some 3 1/2 week old bunnies now that arestarting to eat pellets - but I'm really pushing hay more than pelletsfor them....LOTS of hay....because that is easier on them fortransitioning to solids.

Peg

TinysMom wrote:
rabbitluvr04 wrote:
She ate alot of pellets but is still not eating. I really am starting to thinkshe has a blockage:(

Huh? She ate pellets but she isn't eating?

If she's under 8 weeks - I suggest really encouraging her to eat hay -sometimes the adjustment to pellets can be hard for thebunnies. I have some 3 1/2 week old bunnies now that arestarting to eat pellets - but I'm really pushing hay more than pelletsfor them....LOTS of hay....because that is easier on them fortransitioning to solids.

Peg

Woops, I ment that she is still not pooping,she has not pooped since this morning around noon.

Back