HELP OMG SMUDGE IS GONE!!!!! AHHHHH WAHHHH :( (RIP)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would also contact the animal control (if u have one) I know here anyways I can call if I have a lost dog or cat and they keep an eye out for it and incoming calls that other ppl have made

Fancy77 wrote:
I would also contact the animal control (if u have one) I know here anyways I can call if I have a lost dog or cat and they keep an eye out for it and incoming calls that other ppl have made
Think you missed a page :(

So, so sorry about Smudge x

:hug:

irishbunny wrote:
Fancy77 wrote:
Think you missed a page :(

So, so sorry about Smudge x

:bagheadYep I did oops sorry

I am SO sorry to hear about Smudge!!!!:hug:

This is not the outcome any of us wanted to hear....I am so sorry :tears2:. I at least hope that you can find peace in knowing he has gone to bunny heaven...instead of worrying day in and day out as to where he went/where he is now.

Oops! My bad! Didn't catch the other posts! I need to start paying attention better!

I'm really sorry for your loss! He's over the rainbow bridge now, hopping around happily with my mini rex, Koga who passed away last month.
It's an awfull feeling when a loved one dies and I hope you feel better.

Simular story, my box turtle that I rescued from an abusive family ran away from his out door inclosure earlier this year - we tried the best "attract-backs." Every box turtle from Richmond visited my back yard except him. I'm pretty sure in the condition he was in(had perminant severe shell injuries) in that he didn't make it far. I don't think I'll ever be seeing him again.

Back