HELP OMG SMUDGE IS GONE!!!!! AHHHHH WAHHHH :( (RIP)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LovableLops

Reaction score
Guys, omg nooooo....My Smudge is gone i had him in his pen out in the grass for him to have a nibble of grass before it got to late and i went inside for a bit like i always do for like 5-10 minutes to let him do his thing and i went to get him and he is GONE!!!! The door is shut on the cage but he is GONE! I dont know how he got out!! OMG WHAT DO I DO I RAN around looking everywhere crying and screaming but no SMUDGE!!! Ahhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhh :cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1:

Please do not cry or scream. I know it will be hard, but you have to remain calm. Rabbits sense our fears.

Have you looked under things? Ask around to neighbors.

i looked i am running in out and hoping people will reply to this, i dont know what to do!!!

I'm not sure what else you can do besides keep looking, ask neighbors, put up flyers, set a live trap.

I've never lost a bunny before. I am too scared to take them outside for this reason.

I hope you find him soon :tears2:.

im hysterical!!! i have looked everywhere but its is so dark and i cant find a frickin flash light

JadeIcing wrote:
If he is gone but the door is closed sounds more like someone may have taken him.
I thought the same thing, but didn't want to say it :(. Something may have taken him. He seems like too little of a guy to jump out.....but then again, how high was the pen? Some rabbits have been known to climb!

I have looked everywhere, i dont know what else to do? i drove around looking and everything. Still no smudge...:tears2:

i live in a nice subdivision, very big, very expensive place.
yes, he was in a pen in my back yard. it is late, close to 12 midnight

the pen was made of NIC panels..3 wide by 3 wide with a full covered top of NIC panels with it being 1 NIC tall around and then one was a door i zip tie closed, zip tie was still tied around it but no smudge inside!

it is not fenced. THATS WHY IM FREEKING OUT! OMG!!!! SMUDGE IS GONE...ok..um...i dont even know what to do or think right now, he was..he was my bunbun and now hes gone!! WAH!!!!!!:cry1:

the bad thing is, are house is towards the end of the subdivision and surrounded by woods, my back yard is only maybe 150 feet if that then it turns to woods, we dont really have a back yard...

Back