HELP OMG SMUDGE IS GONE!!!!! AHHHHH WAHHHH :( (RIP)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smudge is gone :tears2:
like..gone..gone...

i dont wanna say it...:cry1:

I just wanted you to know that I am very, very sorry. I have been sitting at work and reading this all day, hoping everything would turn out differently than it did.

So So Sorry,if you mean he`s gone to the bridge in spirit i believe the body is left just like a cocoon or snail shell take him to the vets and they can take him or bury him in a lovely spot in your garden but if you do the latter please dig deep or the nasty foxes will dig down ,am so truely sorry but not much we can all do to comfort you we`d bring him back if we could,sending you sympathy xxx

ahhh i dont know! i dont want to know what happened to him, whatever it was, was not good! :cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1:

we're so sorry that this did not come to a happy conclusion. Try to hang onto the happy memories and let everything else go--this is not your fault, so don't even go there. He had a good forever home and knew he was loved--not all get to have that. Our Bonny passed while we were out 2 months ago--no sign of anything wrong. Our son came over to feed and check on our crew and found her laying in her hutch. Thought she was asleep. I still have a hard time looking at her bridge page--still get tears, but nobody is to blame. You're still in our thought and prayers and your little man too. Binky free little one.

Would a mod mind deleting Smudges blog for me. I saved all his pics, but i would feel better if they were just mine saved on my computer..you know..i dont really know how to explain it right now but i am feeling selfish and dont want his pics on here right now...thanks :tears2:
i just want to be able to look at them when i wanted on my computer and not have to feel sad ever time i got on the forum

I'm so sorry to hear about Smudge! I saw this post last night and was so worried. What a terrible freak thing to happen. You'll be in my thoughts ... it is obvious you loved Smudge very much.

Back